016

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

stiles and marcie were in his room since they needed to look through malia's work.

marcie was sitting on her stomach on his bed while stiles sat at his desk.

they heard a knock on the door and they both looked up at his father.

"drop what you're doing. i'm taking you both out of dinner. whatever you want." his father said.

"dad, i don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything." stiles said.

"well, there's one debt we no longer have to worry about." his father said pulling out a letter from his pocket.

"what is that?" stiles asked grabbing the letter.

"a letter of apology from eichen house. apparently, they've decided to forgive our debt due to... uh, well, you and lydia almost getting murdered." his father said.

"wait, they can do that?" marcie asked.

"they can do it and they did it." sheriff stilinski said.

"i have never been so happy to have almost been murdered." stiles said.

"well, we're not out of it yet. but... we're going to be okay. and at least for the moment, i can afford to take my son and his girlfriend out to dinner. marcie, what's your favorite food?" his father asked her.

"pizza sounds great." marcie said as she looked back at stiles and he smiled.

-

marcie was sitting with malia, harry and stiles' dad at the lacrosse game.

it hadn't even been 2 minutes and stiles already fell down twice.

"i thought he said he was getting better." marcie said.

"yeah, so did i." his father said.

"so much for all of his practicing." harry said.

after the other team scored, coach was starting to get really mad.

stiles and liam were sitting on the bench until stiles got up from his spot.

stiles walked over to his dad, malia, marcie and harry told them he was going to look for scott.