012

CHAPTER TWELVE:

CHAPTER TWELVE:

marcie got up from her bed and she heard her phone buzzing, she got a text from stiles.

my universe
good morning my love

marcie smiled at her phone before unlocking it and going to text him back.

good morning to you too marcie replied. she hit send and she walked out of her room to go into the kitchen.

once she rounded the corner, she could see harry was standing up and he was looking at someone.

"harry?" marcie said walking into the room.

once she did, she saw who harry was looking at.

"mom?" marcie said as her eyes widened.

"we need to talk, all of us." alice told her children.

"no kidding we need to talk, we thought you were dead." harry said angrily.

"i know, i know, but you have to understand why i did it." alice said as marcie scoffed.

"oh, yeah. why you just left us." marcie said.

"there's more to the story." alice said.

"well, you better get on with it." harry told her.

"first, you have to swear that you're gonna tell us everything." marcie said.

"i will, i promise." alice replied as harry and marcie nodded their heads.

"go on." harry said.

"i might as well start from the beginning." alice said.

-

alice foster walked down the pathway following behind her supreme, justine.

they kept walking until they stopped in front of a large tree that was in the middle of the woods.

"do you know what this tree is?" justine asked alice.

"it's a sacrificial tree." alice replied.

"that's right, do you know what we call those trees?" the supreme asked.

"the nemeton, you were there before it was cut down." marcie said looking at her mother.