Prologue

"Oh c'mon Lisa just this night. Let's have some fun. I promise it'll be."said Jisoo who plead and convince Lisa to come with her in the club.

"Jisoo you know I can't. I need to finish my work you know my boss will kill me if I won't finish this right now."Lisa explained to Jisoo.

"It'll be fun I promise."Jisoo said in puppy eyes.

"Jisoo.."Lisa sighed in defeat.

"Is it a yes?"Jisoo asked smiling.

Lisa sighed again.

"Okay2 but you need to help me finished my job after..Araso?"Lisa said.

"Okay..Yeyy! "Then she hug Lisa.

"Yow!Did you convince her already?"Bambam  asked Jisoo.

"You would also come?"Lisa asked Bam.

"Of course Lisa.. I don't wanna miss an opportunity to go in the club again. Because work is stress you know and we need to have fun sometimes..so let's go?"Bambam said.

"Okay but wait for me here I need to get something in the managers office."-Lisa

After Lisa grab something they immediately got out in the building and go to the bar.

As they enter the bar,the smell of alcohol,smoke and sweaty people surrounds them.They  sit in the VIP seats  because Jisoo is with them.Jisoo is the boss in the Kim's Entertainment. She's strict in terms of work but annoying and stupid to her friends.But Lisa and Bambam worked together in the another Kim's Entertainment because they don't want to humiliate Jisoo because they are her friend.

In this another Kim's Entertainment where Lisa and Bambam worked,the boss is Jisoo's uncle.Which is much stricter than her.

Lisa and Bambam is the managers in the company that's why they always worked together but Lisa is mostly who work than Bambam.

Lisa take off her leather jacket then put in aside then sit beside Bambam and Jisoo.

"Guys I'll just get something to drink.What do you you two want?"Jisoo asked standing.

"Beer"-Bambam.

"Whiskey"-Lisa

"Okay I'll be right back."Jisoo said then leave.

Minutes after Jisoo came with 3 beers and 3 whiskey.She really want it to be fair.They drink talking some stuff and watching some girls walking pass them.

"They all looked hot."Jisoo said.After an hour of drinking they are sober now except Lisa who only drank 2 glass of whiskey.

"Guys I'll be right back.I'll just go to the restroom."Lisa said then grab her leather jacket then walk directly to the restroom.

As she walked in the restroom she noticed that a girl is shouting to the boy.The girl even tried to slap the boys face but the boy grab her wrist and pinned her to the wall.

"G-get off me."the girl said trying to escape from the boy.

Lisa saw how uncomfortable the girl is then the boy tried to kiss the girl.Lisa walked directly to the boy to stop her.

Lisa touch the boy in his shoulders.
"What's going on here?"Lisa asked.

"Its not your business man."the boy said.

"I know but I wont let you taking advantage on her."Lisa said then pull the boy from the girl.Lisa then put her right hand on the girls shoulder.

"Are you alright?"Lisa asked to the girl.

She didn't see the girls face properly because she's looking down.

"What's your problem?Do you know who I am?!"the boy yelled at Lisa.

"I don't sir"Lisa answered calmly.

The boy clenched her fist then punch Lisa's face but luckily Lisa dodge it which the boy's fist hit the wall that caused him to cry in pain and kneeled  down holding his hand.

Lisa looked at the girl then noticed that she's only wearing a off shoulder dress so she take off her jacket then put it to the girl's shoulders.Lisa put her arms in the girl's shoulder and drag her outside the club.

Lisa let the girl sit in the bench outside the club.

"Are you alright?"Lisa asked worriedly and rub the girl's back.The girl didn't respond.

"I'll be right back."Lisa said then go back inside the club to grab a water.

Lisa came back then hand the water to the girl.The girl accepted it without saying a word.

She sat beside the girl.She looked at the girl curious what she look like because the girl is still looking down.

"For the third time I asked this...are you okay?"Lisa asked again but the girl is not responding again.

Lisa smiled how the girl behave so she bravely held the girl's chin up then look at her.So she can now finally see the girl's face.

Then Lisa is surprised because............

Because of how beautiful the girl is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/n:Guys do you want Lisa g!p in this story?Because my friend requested it...What do you think?Just leave a comment...Hope you like it...Chapter 1 coming soon)