Chapter 7:Amusement Park

Lisa's POV

Jisoo literally scold me because of what happened to my leg but I didn't let her know what's the cause of this and I told bam not to told her too.

She even tried to ditch our plan on going to the amusement park because of my leg but I told her not to because it's not that painful anymore.It's true though.

We finally arrive in the amusement park.There's so many people here passing by.Families,friends and also lovers.

"What are we gonna do now?"Jisoo ask.

"Hmm..the usual."bam said.I look at him confused also jisoo.

"The usual.We will ride all the rides here from the very basic to the very intimate rides then we will play games and make bets."bam explained.

"Oh nice idea bam."jisoo said and make high five with bam.

I just smiled and shake my head to their silliness.

When I reach my pockets I didn't felt anything with me.Wait.Where's my phone?.

I also tap the other pocket but no..only my wallet is here.

"Uhmmm.guys..did you see my phone?"I ask them.

"No.why?"they ask back.

"I think I lost it."

"Maybe you just misplaced it in the office..or maybe in my car."jisoo said.

"Can I check it first?"

"Of course."they said.

"You can tour around I promise I can easily found you."I said then began to walk away but jisoo called me.I stopped and look at her and saw her holding her car key.

"Owh.my bad"I said then get the key from her.

"Thanks."and my way in the parking lot.

When I got in the car I saw my phone in the front sit.

"There you go."I open the car door and got my phone.I closed my car and made my way inside again when..

"Let go you bastard!"someone shout.I follow where the shout belongs and see some people start surrounding near inside the amusement park.I approach them and see..

"I already told my sorry,what else do you want!"the girl said trying to escape from the man's grip on her wrist.When I look at the girls face,I was shock because she's none other than Jennie Kim.

"No!because your the reason why my girlfriend is mad at me and look.."he pointed at his stained shirt.Owh I see.

"..you did this.And now I want you to pay for it."he suddenly raise his free hand,ready to slap her but I'm fast enough to stop him.

I held his wrist to stop him from hitting Jennie.I look at Jennie and see her closing her eyes make me smile.

"You can open your eyes now."I whispered enough for her to hear.She immediately open her eyes wide and look at me.I chuckled at her expression and look at the guy.

"Ohh dude.Too bad you can't hit her ."I said to the guy and pull her hand from Jennie's wrist and pull her behind me.

"No one can lay a hand or even a single finger on her but I guess you already did,you even hurt her in the wrist and tried to slap her."I said in serious face.

"That girl is the reason why my girl is mad at me and she's the reason why my shirt got stained."the guy said pointed at Jennie and his shirt he's wearing.

"But still..she already apologize and still your hurting her.And I won't accept it because no one could ever do that to her."I said still serious.Then there's 4 stand beside him.

"And..what can you do about it?"he ask while smirking.

"What's going on here?"the guy with a deep voice beside him ask.Making the guy infront of me's smirk bigger.

"Whatever you do I still want her to pay from doing it to me."the guy said tried to grab Jennie again but before he could do it he stumbled in the ground while holding his jaw and groaning in pain.One nice punch Manoban.Serves you right bastard.

"Get them!."the guy said to the 4 others and I immediately pull jennie with me to run inside the amusement park and we hide inside the empty tent while panting because of running.

Silence surrounds us when she started to whisper.

"Why--"I cut her with my index finger on her lip when I heard the guy's voice earlier.

"We need to find her.I won't let her go without paying from what she did."then I heard their footsteps started to fade.

I heaved a deep sigh and she also.

"Why are you here?"she whispers.

"Are you asking me that instead of thanking me?"I said.

"Why..I mean why are you here?Are you stalking me again?Following every move I did?Try to--"I cut her before it gone so far.

"Woah woah woah.First of all I'm not following you and it's just a coincidence why I saw you with that man and I'm with my friends this time.And I'm really offended why you accused me of stalking you..again.Thank you."I said then rolled my eyes.

Then theres a silence again.And I decided to speak because the atmosphere is getting awkward while I'm with her.

"I think I need to go.I will still want to find my friends."i said not looking at her and started to walk away when i feel a hand on my hand made me stop from my tracks.

"Wait."she said.I slowly look at her.

"Thank you."she said that made me shock.

"And sorry for accusing you for stalking me..again."she smiled and let go of my arm and walk away from me.

I felt alone when she's nowhere with me and I felt...guilty.

I felt like I was left behind and my heart started to beat faster and started to ache.

I held my heart because it really hurts.

And I felt a tear escape from my eyes.

Why?why would I feel this way when she just left me here.Why my body started to respond weirdly when I just see her,touch her and even talk to her.

It's just that...

Why do I feel that it happens already before.

Why do I feel like it's so familiar feeling to me.

Why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. . . . . .
Part 2?Ready for some details and clues?