Chapter 10:Leo

Jennie was busy signing some paper works inside her office when..

"Mommy!" Jennie look back and see her son with her secretary Sana.

"Leo? Leo!" She immediately carry Leo in her arms. It's been more than a week when she didn't visit because of being busy inside the company.

Jennie kiss Leo all over his face made the kid giggle.

"Mommy it tickles!" Leo said while giggling. Jennie stop from kissing Leo and cup his face.

"How are you baby? Did you miss mommy?" Jennie ask Leo.

"I'm more than okay mommy, I played with other children in the orphanage yesterday and they are so nice to be with. I even give them some of my toys. And yes mommy I really miss you because you didn't go home since last week." Leo said pouting.

Jennie smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry baby it's just that mommy is so busy but I promise that I will make it up to you, okay?" Jennie said making the boy nodded happily.

Jennie put Leo in the couch letting him play and approach sana near her door.

"Who take him here?" Jennie ask.

"Your mother Ms.Kim, she called me earlier to fetch Leo outside the building because his been bugging her since yesterday just to see you." Sana explained.

"Okay then, thank you for taking him here."

Sana just bowed and leave the office.

Jennie take a seat beside her son and just staring at Leo.

Leo notice and wave his hand in front of Jennie's face.

"Mommy you kept staring at me."

Jennie laugh and touch Leo's face.

"You really looked like your father."

. . . . .

5:31pm

Lisa was putting some things in her bag while ignoring Bambam because he's been bugging her since earlier to go to the bar but Lisa didn't agree because it's just a waste of time and also money.

"Lis please..Jisoo will also be here any minute now to fetch us and she said there's no need to worry about the money it's her treat."

Lisa sighed.

"Whatever. I still won't go."she wear her bag and leaves.

"Bye."

"W-wait!Lis" she called but his to late, the door already closed.

Meanwhile..

When Lisa closed the door suddenly someone bump her.

When Lisa look down she saw a little boy whose in verge of crying in the floor.

She immediately kneel and help the boy stand up.

"Shh shh shh don't cry don't cry."while rubbing the boys back.

"Are you hurt?"Lisa ask the boy.

He slowly nodded.

"Mianhae" but the boy was still in verge of crying so she grab a chocolate bar on her bag.

The boy's eyes lit up when he see the chocolate to Lisa.

"This is for you so don't be sad now, okay?Boys don't cry they are strong and brave like you okay so don't cry. And I'm sorry."The boy happily grab the chocolate from Lisa.