Chapter 15:Always be

Jennie immediately close her door and lean her back on it. She held her chest that's beating faster and gasp for air.

"OMG! Jennie what are you thinking."she said to herself.

"Aishhh."and sighed.

She felt so dumb because she's the cause why it happened. She stomped her foot accusing herself from doing it.

She calmed herself when she remember what happened back outside. She reach her hand to her lips and smiled when flashback comes to her mind.

Flashback

Jennie's POV

I was walking towards her to give her a kiss on her cheek when suddenly she look around and accidentally kissed my lips.

She immediately pull away with a shocking expression on her face.

Even me I can't utter any word.

"I-is it my-my fault?"she ask sluttering.

I was still shock that I can't answer her.

"Omg. I'm so sorry ms.kim I didn't mean to. I didn't know that your that close to me I'm so sorry."she quickly said while bowing repeatedly.

"N-no it's not your fault. I just want to say g-goodbye..."I said and quickly turned to walk away.

I stop again and look at her for the last time.

"S-stay safe!"and leave to my room.And I totally forgot the throbbing pain in my foot

.....

"Aiissshhh!Shit."I cursed myself when I suddenly smile because of that thought.

I walk towards my bed and sit at the edge.Since Leo is not here with me it's okay for me to go home late. I miss him already. We barely spend so much time together since I handle the company. At first I refused to handle this company but dad purposely announced to everyone that he's ill and I can't do anything about it. I have no power against them. I have no rights to do what I want,what I need. Her. She's all I need at the first place but I can't even fight my love for her.They are against with my relationship with lisa.I was afraid that something will happened to her when I'm around her. So I choose to broke up with her and keep my distance on her because I love her. But the accident happened. The same day I broke up with her. And it's all my fault. My guilt overpowered me that in comes to my mind to kill myself that time but I choose not to.I really wanted to visit her, God knows how worried I am, how badly I want to keep her in my arms but I was locked up. Since then my family won't let me go out in our so called home but totally a hell. The next few weeks I found out that I was pregnant with Lisa's child. I was totally afraid that my parents will know but they did anyways in the next few months. They hurt me physically and emotionally even though the baby was still inside me. But as soon as Leo was born they accept him but when they're kind of tired and irritated to Leo they yell at him and mention about her father even though the child have no idea what they are talking about.Then soon, I found out that Lisa got discharged at the hospital and move to Thailand. But I was totally confused why Lisa was an employee in our company. Is this my parents plans? Do they planned to do something to Lisa again? If they do, I will protect her with all cost. She's still the one I want, I love and I need to cherish in my whole life. She will always be my love.

I hope I can say it to her. I hope I can tell her how much I love her and apologize to my mistake but I couldn't, now that she didn't remember a single thing about me. About me and her.