Chapter 4:Help

Lisa's POV

I was so shock that she's here and asking me if I was okay.

I don't know what to say.I don't know what to do or escape from her.But I sound so weird if I do that.

"Hey,are you okay?"she asked again.I don't know how long I was starting at her.

"Y-yeah."I answered still holding my leg.

"Oh my god.I'm so sorry I didn't notice you and....."someone said and when I look up I saw...Junkyu?

"Junkyu?"I said.

"Noona?Oh my god I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you noona."he said.Kim Junkyu is one of the kid I helped in the orphanage back then and now that he's 18 she's now here outside.

"It's okay Junkyu and it's my fault I didn't saw you coming."I explained.

Then I heard someone cough.

Oh I almost forgot Miss Jennie.

"Let me help you"I heard her say.

"Uh-uhmm no.I'm okay now miss Kim."I said and try to stand.

Oh my god it still hurts.

When I was about to stand  I felt the pain and feel so weak so I fall again but luckily junkyu supports me.And miss Kim went to my other side supporting me also.

Oh my god this is so embarrassing.

They let me sat  in the bench where she sat earlier.Then junkyu sat beside me while miss Kim is just standing crossed arms.

I lift my leg then rub it with my hands.

"Noona,I'm so sorry I didn't really mean it..."I cut junkyu.

"Junkyu,I already told you it's okay.You don't need to worry,okay?"I explained.

"But..."

"Shhh."I interrupt him.

"You should watch where you were going next  time and  lower your speed of biking,okay"said miss Kim beside me.

I didn't even realize that she's already sitting beside me.

"I'm sorry miss its just that.."I look at junkyu."...I was in a hurry because my mom is sick and I want to buy a medicine for her."I was shocked to what he said.

"Then why are you here?You should go now."Miss Kim said.

"But what about n...."I cut him

"I can ta.."

"I will take care of her."miss kim cutted me.

And what?!!She'll taking care of me?!no way.

"N-no,there's no way.."

"Really thank you maam?"he asked.

"Jennie or what so ever."miss Kim answered.

"Noona Jennie. Thank you so much noona."he said standing."I'm sorry again noona Lisa,Bye"then she take his bike then start riding again.Leaving US.Alone.

"Miss Kim you don't need to.."

"But I want to."she cutted me.I'm so uncomfortable right now.

"Miss Kim this was the things you need."the guard say to her.Then he handed a plastic bag.

"Thank you,you can go now."she said.

She open the plastic bag revealing a bandages and alcohols.

Oh my god..don't tell me she was the one who will heal me.

"Give me your leg."she commanded.

"No."I said.