Chapter 16:Terrified

Lisa walk inside the elevator while frowning. She didn't close the door incase if someone wants to barg in. She can't move on from what happened from her house with her mom. She was so upset earlier that she shouted at her mom and it bothers her until now. She never ever yell at her mom before but because of her mother's behavior she did. Since then it won't come out to her mind.

Since Lisa was still in her thoughts. She didn't notice that someone walked inside the elevator.

"Last floor please." Jennie muttered.

Lisa's thoughts has been cut off and her eyes wide open before she press the last floor button.

The whole elevator ride was so quiet. Lisa won't dare to speak either as she thinks she shouldn't be.

"You look somewhat lost in your thoughts."Jennie cut the silence between them.

Lisa was taken a back as she did not expect her to say something especially to what happen in the park.

"Uhmm.. I was just thinking about something, Ms.Kim." she answered.

"I'm pretty sure told you to called me Jennie, Lisa."Jennie said looking at Lisa.

"I...I'm s-sorry."Lisa uttered just then the elevator 'tings' and arrived in the floor.

The two exits the elevator without saying a word. Jennie was in the lead while Lisa was behind her. As soon as they arrived in front of Lisa's office Jennie called her.

"Ahmm..Lisa, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course, what is it Ms.Kim?"Lisa asked

"About yesterday I just wanna say thank you again."Jennie said.

"Uhmm..about that Ms.Kim, is your foot okay now?" Lisa asked taking a glance at her foot.

"Yeah kind of."

"And about yesterday I'm so sorry if I accidentally..."Lisa was been cut off by Jennie.

"Its okay and to the fact that it's not really your fault and lets not talk about that again."Jennie said in her serious tone.

"Ahh umm yes Ms.Kim,I'm sorry." Lisa then look down. She felt a thug in her heart when Jennie said that.

Jennie look at Lisa pitiful but didn't show it to her and walk to her office. When she arrive and close her door she immediately lean on it and was started to tear up. She look up stopping her tears and walk to her couch. She didnt mean to day that to Lisa but it's very risky for her if she didnt tell it to Lisa. She lay on her couch and she remembered what happened earlier before they met Lisa.

Flashback

I was ready to go to the company and I exit my condo and was about to enter my car when a car stops in front of me. The window opens in the back seat revealing my father. He smiled at me gesture me to go inside his car.

Her driver open the car doors for me in the back seat and I went inside his car and soon drove off.

"I heard that your doing good of taking care of our company." He said looking in front of us.

I ignored what he said and asked.

"Are you going to visit the company?"

"Just wanna have some spare time with my daughter."he smiled and look at me.

I rolled my eyes and look outside the window beside me. After what happened to my life and to Lisa's I started to hate my parents. They ruined me, they ruined everything about me. It always feel not good when I'm with them and I even not trust them to take care of my child but I dont have any choice anymore. They controlled my life.

Minutes later we arrived the company and I was about to walk out from the car when he spoke.

"Lalisa Manoban was not in the mood today."he said smirking and I look at him terrified and then look to where he was looking.

I look at her sadly, she was looking down while walking inside the company and I know she has something in mind. I hope I was there to cheer her up just like before but today's different, she didnt even remember me and what she's entering in her life right now.

"I know you have a reason why you let Lisa in our company. And dont you ever touch and hurt her and you'll see what will happen." I warned him.

He laugh at me and look at me seriously.

"Should I be frightened?*laugh*I know your move everywhere Jen. In case you didnt know. I was keeping an eye on you and especially to her."

I look at her terrified,knowing that he knew what happened to me and Lisa in the amusement park and yesterday and for sure he will do something about that.

"I guess you already know now ,take care and I love you,babushh."then he drove off.

I look at his car moving away and sigh nervously. And walk inside the company. I walk towards the elevator and was soon see lisa inside waiting for someone to come in. Head up Jennie dont make yourself obvious.

End of Flashback

My tears started to fall. My life was a mess I dont know what things that was available for me. I dont have wisdom, I dont have freedom.

I began to sob and it make me hard to breath. My heart aches so bad. I hold my chest hard it was hurting so bad.

I cant breath. Somebody help me. Somebody please.

H-HELP.....

.
.
.
.
.
..............
PEACE YOW