Chapter 11:Awkward

Lisa's POV

'Lisa lets end this.'

'End? Love...w-what do you mean?'

'Lets end this..US Lisa.'

'W-what..I- I don't u-understand.'

'Lisa, this is for the both of us and this is for you too.' She held my hand.

'No..no..we promised each other right?We promised that no one should left behind each other,right?We promised we'll love each other endlessly or forever,right?Right.'

She burst out into tears and even her voice cracked.

'I'm sorry.....

But this relationship is just making our life stressfull. This relationship just made our lives in trouble.'

I shake my head no.

'But because of those challenges we've fight. Because of those it make us more stronger and because of those our relationship is ever been better.'

'Lisa I'm tired of this relationship. I want to be free, I want to have a simple life without hindrances.'

'But we can do it,love. I can give the simple life you want, I will block all the hindrances that pushes you off,I can give all my love to you and I can give the freedom you want.'

'If you can give me freedom then set me free,Lisa.'

'No. What I mean is freedom..with me.'

'Lisa,I'm sorry but I won't. I can't and I shouldn't be.I'm sorry but let's end this.' Then she stand up and began to leave me.

'It's because of your family right?!is it because they threatened you?!' Then she stopped on her tracks.

'No. All of this is all I want and I think I don't love you anymore.' Then she leaves.I tried to chase and stop her but it's too late she already entered their van and drove off.

'Love, No....I love...you.'

I gasp and tried to catch some air.My head aches and specially my heart.I feel like I was from running but no..I was just sleeping and this the same dream over this past few days come again. I don't know but I feel like it's so real. My heart aches everytime I encounter that dream.It happens everytime. I dreamed about that girl again which Is face is blur but......her voice is familiar. Really familiar.But I think it's just a stupid dream,nothing else.

I sat on the bed while rubbing my temples but then my phone rang.It's mom.

"Hello?"

'Hello, Lisa. How are you?I miss you so much'

"I'm okay mom."

'What happened are you okay?'

"Yeah."

'You seemed not jolly today but nevermind. I called because I just want to inform you that we will be coming back there in Korea next week.'

"Really?Okay..good to hear."

' I gotta go now. I love you and don't forget to take your medicine.'

Then she hang up.

Speaking of my medicine. I didn't take some since last week.

What's with that medicine by the way?

Nevermind.

. . . . .