Chapter 2:Her

Lisa's POV

Me and Bambam are busy doing some papers in the managers office.It's been 2 hours already when we started working.It's so tiring but we manage to done it.

"Did you even wonder who will be our new boss,Bam?"I asked bam.

"Yeah..But sooner or later that boss of ours will be here."he answered.

Until there's someone speaks outside  where our co-workers work that I believe it's our boss Secretary.

"Everyone.May I have your attention?"

Me and Bambam are staring at each other then got out the managers office.Then we saw our co-workers standing while waiting for the Secretary to speak.

"So I believe that you already knew about Mr.Kim's illness.And.Our new boss."Our co-workers nodd while me and Bambam didn't.

"So today,I wanted to introduce you guys OUR new BOSS."the Secretary spread her left hand in the door.

Then there she is our new boss...................................................................................................................
W-wait....sh-she's..the girl at the....c-club.

I wide my eyes in surprise.It's her.I can't believe it..she's our boss.

"This is Ms.Jennie Kim,mr.Kim's daughter and our new boss."

Jennie Kim?

Then I felt that someone tap my shoulder.

"Are you okay?You look....surprise?tense or what so ever."Bambam asked.

"Yes."I answered still not looking at him.I'm busy staring at the girl I-I mean our boss.

"Then what's with the face?"He asked.

I faced him.Then lean my mouth close to his ear.

"Bam,do you remember the girl I told you at the bar?"I asked whispering.

He nodded.

"Bam,It's her"I told him still whispering.

"Who?"he asked.

"Our boss."I answered.

"What?!!"he shouted then I cover his mouth by my hands.All of the attention is on us and when I averted my eyes in our boss she's already looking at me.So I immediately pull Bambam with me inside the managers office.

"Are you out of your mind?"I scold him.

"No,I'm not Lisa.And why are you pulling me with you.Are you scared?"he said.

"No I'm not scared Bam.I'm just embarrassed at her."I answered him.

"You shouldn't embarrassed Lisa.You should be proud of yourself because you saved her.Maybe later she will thank you."he tell me.

"No it's not that,Bam it's just that.."I sighed."I don't know how to face her."

"There's no need for that Lisa.You've just done your part,that's it."he said."And you acted like she's your ex or something"he joked and we chuckled.

"Yeah your right.I'm so weird hahaha I shouldn't be acting like this.Thanks bam."I said tapping his shoulders.

"Its okay man."he also tap my shoulders then smile.

"Lets get out in here then greet our new boss greatfully,okay?"then I nod.

......

After we greet our new boss we proceed to our office.I slump and lean in my chair then look at the ceiling.

I still can't believe that the girl in the club that I helped is my boss.I smiled from the thought.

.....

The day ended faster than I thought.I throw my bag in the floor and myself in bed.I spread my arms then watch my wrist watch.It's already 9:20pm.I already ate lunch with Bambam in the restaurant.

While I'm watching the ceiling I'm thinking about the gi--I mean our boss Jennie Kim again.I don't know why but I can't just stop thinking about her.

I shake my head then rub my face with my hands.I got up from my bed then walk straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I finished preparing my self to sleep.I got my phone to see if there's some notifications,messages or calls since I turn off my phone cause I don't want disturbance...specially from Jisoo.But there's none.

But speaking of Jisoo..I want to tell him about Jennie Kim.I should call her instead.

I dialed her phone and after 4 rings she finally answered.

"Yes"she speak and I think she's tired.

"Hey did I disturb you?"I asked her.

"No.What is it?"

"I want to tell you something about the girl I meet last week."I said then I heard her yawn that make me chuckle.

"Spill."

"Jisoo the girl I meet last night is..."I hesitate to say to her because I know that she's her cousin.

"Is....?"

"Is my new boss."I firmly said.

"So...?"Then I heard her gasp.

"Shes your cousin jisoo and hey are you okay?"I asked her.

"Uh-uh Lisa I need to go some-something came up..I-I forgot i-it so y-yeah."

"But.."then she hang up.I just shrugged my shoulders then put aside my phone then I saw my medicine.Oh..I forgot to take medicine yesterday!!I grab one tablet and proceed to the kitchen to grab some water.I immediately drink the tablet and go back to my bed.I look at the medicine again.I don't know why I'm taking medicine everyday.Mom told me I should because it will help me with my health.I just obey them even though I really hate drinking medicines like this tablets but I'm already used to it and this is also for me.

I lay in the bed close my eyes and fall asleep.
......

Someone's POV

I dialed her and after how 2 dials she answered.

"I knew it...it's you!!"I shouted.

"Woah woah..calm down."she said.

"How can I calm down if your doing things that might your father knew.What if he knew what you were doing Im fucking sure that she'll be mad at you.Are you out of your mind?!"I yell again.

"I know.Im sorry"I can feel the sadness in her voice.

"Jennie I want you to take care of your actions..please..I'm worried about you and for her."I said.

"I will."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....

Guys did you got a clue about this story?I'm sorry I'm so late to update.There's so many projects in school but I promise I will update as soon as possible this time but understand me if I can't update.