Chapter 14: I Hope

"Lisa?" Jennie uttered.

She look at the hallways first if she could see other employees but there's none.

She look at Lisa again and approach her slowly not to make any sound.

She make into Lisa's table and lower her face just to see lisa's face clearly.

Jennie can't contain her emotion and she's slowly tearing up just staring lisa like this.

'I'm sorry.'jennie though.

"I miss you." She whispered. Just then Lisa opened her eyes and it locked with Jennie.

"Miss Kim?"

Jennie widened her eyes and quickly look away and wiped her tears formed in her eyes.

'Oh my God did I say it loud? Did she hear that?'jennie thought.

"What are you doing here?"Lisa asked and was confused on because she saw her tearing up but choose not to ask about it. She look at her wrist watch and its says 11:02pm.

"It's already late at night why are you still here? You should be home by now." Lisa said and was soon realized on what she just said.

"My apology Ms.Kim I..I shouldn't.."

"It's okay. And to answer your question, I was just passing by when I saw your door's quite open and lights on so I take a look.Employees should be at home by 5-6pm and why are  you still here inside?"jennie said not even looking at lisa.

"Uhmm..I took a nap and didn't realize that I sleep that long."Lisa answers.

"Bam's not with you?"jennie asked.

"Uhmm..he's off today."she answered. Jennie just nod and asked again,

"But it's also your day off. I thought you we're hanging out today." Jennie asked without thinking what she just said.

Lisa was confused.

"H-how did you...know?"she asked.

And that's when jennie realized what she just said.

"Uhmm. I mean..why not right? Your day off was just thrice a month so it's your time to go out,shopping like that. So I wonder if you'll go out,right?"jennie answered confidently.

"Uhh..y-yeah, right."

Jennie smiled awkwardly and said, "I should go now and you too." And take her leave but was soon stopped by Lisa.

"Uhmm. Ms.Kim."she called. Jennie stopped and look at Lisa.

"Hmm.?"

"Is your uber will fetch you here?"lisa asked.

Jennie think of it first and decided not to call her driver at this time because it just distract him.

"No. Maybe I should take a cab instead."jennie answered and walk again.

Lisa stood up and quickly said,

"Can I join you?"that made jennie stop.

'Should I?' Jennie thought.

She was about to answer when lisa spoke first.

"I was leaving here anyways so I could walk you out here."lisa said smiling behind jennie's back.

Jennie heart is pounding hardly. Why not? Because she thought of what happened back where they are in the amusement park.

"Um..sure..why not?"Jennie said and leave lisa. Lisa immediately carry her backpack and run next to Jennie.