Two

"Ugh. I can't believe I'm actually doing this." Poison said adjusting his wig on his head.

"You have to, Pois. You're the best we've got." Jet said while throwing his bag into the Trans Am.

"I know." He said grabbing a radio while Jet Star raised an eyebrow.

"Just in case." He said waving it and grab his Ray gun and stuff it into his jeans pocket.

"Come on. We got to go." Jet Star ushered him.

"Okay, okay." He said getting on the Trans Am.

Both of them drove down to Zone 2 where they'll meet Misty. The ride was slient but comfortable. After 10 minutes, they reached their destination when they spotted Misty.

"Misty Cold." Was said when they came down from the Trans Am.

"Party Poison and Jet Star." Jet replied while Poison grab his stuff from the backseat.

"I know." Was heard.

"Girl?" Poison asked.

"Pois, that was rude." Jet Star said.

"It's fine. I get that a lot." She said underneath her mask that covered half of her face.

"This is goodbye then, Jet." Poison said hugging Jet Star.

"It won't be. Radio us if anything goes wrong." Jet replied hugging back. Poison nodded and let go. He waved goodbye to him and went with Misty.

~°~

"Mikes, wake up." Frank said shaking him. Mikey opened his eyes.

"Frank? What time is it?" Mikey asked groaning.

"5am. I've have a nightmare. Sorry to bother you..." Frank said.

"It's fine, Frank. At least you woke me up instead of rule breaking." Mikey said sitting up.

The both of them decided to the go through their homework and talk for the rest 2 hours before taking their pills that they were prescripted with.

~°~

"Well, Poison. This is all I can help you. Good luck." Misty said as she lead him in through what the Slums called the blackout zone.

Poison nodded.

"Thanks for your help. I'll find the rest of the way." Poison said adjusting his bag on his shoulder.

Misty nodded and told him to radio him if he needed to go back.

The two of them went seperate ways.

Poison checked his bag for Carbons and was glad to find some.

"Must be Misty or Scarlet." He mumbled as he continued his way to the station to head to the heart of Battery City.

The price is a total of 37 Carbons and Poison had the exact same amount of Carbons.

"Damn. It's even more expensive then it was before." He mummbled before buying tbe tickets.

"Hello. How may I help you." She said smiling due to the pills she was prescribed to every morning. Poison faked a smile back at her.

"Hi, I'd like to buy a ticket to the heart. My parents forgot to buy mine, silly them." He said still smiling and handed her the Carbons.

She nodded and took the Carbons. After a few minutes, she handed him a ticket.

"Thank you and have a pleasant journey." She said

He nodded walking away after taking the ticket from her.

"Ugh, pills." He mumbled making sure no one heard him.

He went on the train and sat on his seat. He wondered if Mikey was alive, would he enjoy the life in Battery City or as a Killjoy?

Poison fell asleep not letting his guard down. He woke up when the train is nearing the Battery City station.

He went down the train and smiled. He walked his way to the Academy.

"Damn, this place improved." Poison said walking his way down.

He stood in front of the Academy's giant front door. He walked in and he saw a lady standing there with a file.

"Hi, you must be Jason Greenblatt. I'm the headmistress here and congratulations to your parents on their promotion. Not much except the best from the Slums would get them a promotion. We'll expect the same from you. Now follow me, I'll show you the way through the academy and your dorm." She said smiling.

'Pills, annoying much. Withdraw sucks too' Poison thought while fake smiling at her.

She lead him through the whole academy and to his dorm.

"This is your dorm. Your pills, schedule and clothes will be prescribe tommorow morning. Until then please stay inside your room." She said smiling.

Poison nodded and stepped in. The room was as big as an apartment in Battery City. He sighed after closing the door and put down his bag. He immediately find is there any fly monitoring him. He let out a breath that he doesn't know his holding when he found none.

"Thank God." He said pulling off his wig. He put his wig on the table and lay on his bed.

"Well, I hope for the best tomorrow." He mumbled while drifting off to sleep.

Word count: 792

Welcome to the black parade, everyone. It's 22 March 2019, right now. Emo community unite!

This week beta commentary:
Leona: It's amazing but speed up the plotttt