oh

"Lexa..."

Clarke felt like she was going to pass out. Her hear was racing, her palms were sweaty. She was alive.

Lexa's head snapped up, as she looked at the people in the door way.

"C-clarke?" Lexa asked, as she looked to the blonde haired girl. Clarke. She came for her. She came..

Before Clarke had a chance to walk towards Lexa, she could see that the girl was in pain. Clarke looked to Lexa's hand, a small black gun was placed inbetween her fingers.

"Lex.. where did you get that?" Clarke asked, as she slowly made her way over to the fragile girl, stepping over Titus's lifeless body.

"I gave it to her." John spoke, "I see you made it, Commander."

"You came back?" Lexa asked. She slowly pulled her body up, as weak and fragile as ever. She looked around and the people standing in front of the door, their shadows finding life on the wall behind her.

There were familiar faces, Indra, Anya, Octavia, Raven, Bellamy. She recognized all of them, it made her feel safe.

"Anya? I thought you were dead?" Lexa asked, as Clarke put an arm around her waist, to help her maintain her balance.

"I could say the same about you, Heda." Anya smiles. She looked at Titus, a haint of pain in her eyes. Not because he was dead, no, but because she wasn't the one to kill him.

Clarke helped Lexa walk to the entrance, where Octavia and Bellamy then lifted her up and carried her to a horse.

"What do we do about him?" Raven asked, as she motioned to the lifeless body on the ground.

"He is a traitor, we leave him." Indra answered.

The group walked out of the bunker, and shut the door, leaving Titus to rot, not like he didn't deserve it.

"Raven?" Lexa choked out, as she balanced herself on the horse, Clarke getting behind her, placing her left hand on Lexa's thigh, and her right on the ropes.

"Yeah?" Raven asked, confused as to why the brown haired girl would be adressing her.

"Did.." Lexa let out a shaky breath, "Did you ask out Octavia yet?"

Clarke smirked softly, even Lexa cought the vibe better the two.

Raven, however, looked like she was a cherry. her face was red, and she was stiff. It was clear that Lexa's comment had cought her off guard.

"Uh.. no, no, i haven't uh.. haven't done that yet." Raven replied, mentally scolding herself for the last word she spoke out. yet. the word yet implied that something was going to happen.

Octavia was silent, possibly the most silent she had ever been. On the inside, Ckarke knew the girl was freaking out. She could tell by the small furrow in her brow.

Clarke smiled soflt as she felt Lexa lean back into her, not so much that they would fall off the horse, Ginger was her name, but enough that each being of their body was touching.

__________________

Lexa is asleep on a couch and Clarke is, well, Clarke is admiring her, drawing her in charcoal. She never planned to show anyone, definitely not Lexa. Clarke took pride in her work, but she always hid it from the world.

Lexa looked peaceful, Clarke noted. She looked as if she had not one care in the world, the blonde obviously knew this wasn't true, but she could sure hope so.