Chapter 18

I felt repeatedly soft taps on my shoulder waking me up from the great sleep I was having. I opened my eyes, and blinked several times. I looked to who woke me up, and it was Jacob with a smirk on his face. I rose my eyebrow in question.

"Hey, DJ and Alice said they found out there's going to be a bonfire later. They think we should go. They said meet up with them at Delta's Smoothies." he said smiling.

I nodded my head showing him I heard. I ran my hand through my hair whiled I watched him walk away, then turn towards Zayden. 

"Hey Zay." I said hitting his shoulder.

He moved slightly, mumbling in his sleep.

"Zayden!" I yelled hitting his shoulder more violently.

"What!" he said jerking up hittimg my head in the process.

"Ow yoy jerk!" I yelled and laugh at the same time as he was opening his eyes, and squinting from the sun.

"Sorry, I've never been able to be that deep in sledp before. I'm usually an light sleeper, very alert."

"I see. Well, Alice, DJ, and Jacob, think we should go to the bonfire that's going on. We have to meet them at Delta's Smoothies."

"Alright." he mumbles rubbing his eyes, then running his band through his hair making it stick up at different angles.

I got off of on top of him, and sat on the sand beside him rubbing my eyes. He stood reaching his hand down towards me, and I grabbed his hand while he pulled me up. I smiled widely feeling his body heat through how close we were.

"Whoa, did I just wake up to your smile? I havn't gotten that one yet." he said smirking.

"Technically you didn't wake up to me smiling, you woke up to me screaming your name."

"That's even better." He said smirking.

I rose my eyebrows, then realized exactly what he meant. I shook my head and muttered "Your so immature sometimes."

He laughed shrugginf his shoulders, and I looked up at him then ran my hands repeatedly through his hair making it look more presentable, and not like sex hair. He closed his eyes breathing out deeply, then opened them staring openly at me. His eyes were like an hazel since the sun was hitting it, and he looked beautiful. He gave me a smile, and couldn't help but feel my feelings increase, even if I knew it was bad.

He exclaimed out lowly "Lets go, before they come back, because were taking to long, and frankly I'm not very fond of there voices right now."

I laugh nodding my head and we walk over looking at every store in till we come in eyesight with Delta's Smoothies.

"Hey guys." we both say in unison.

"Hey!" they all said smiling.

I sat in the booth next to Alice and Zayden next to me.

"Are we ordering a smoothie before this bonfire?" I ask.

"Yeah, I thought it'd be a good idea, and besides, honestly, I saw a few people with them, and they looked really good." said DJ.

Jacob nodded his head and said "Yeah, the blonde chick I was with gave me a taste, and I tasted the Grape mixed with Strawberry's right through her tongue, and it was delicious."

Alice made a gagging sound grumbling "Too much information douche bag."

Jacob stuck his tongue out stating "Well then close your innocent ears stupid."

"I'm not stupid, your the one walking around with a discombobulated face."

"Your walking around with elf ears."