Chapter 20

MUST READ! VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT.

I have reedited this whole entire store, a ton of things have been added, and a ton of things taken out. I have also added two chapters in the beginning of this book, because I felt like it needed it. Please re read this book over, vote, and comment. The plot is still the same do not worry.

Also Jadens name is now Zayden, Because I realized he had the same name as Jaden Smith the actor and I didn't't want people thinking this was a fan fiction seeing as I hate those lol.

Anyway again please,  REREAD, I promise you won't regret it.

Thank you have a great day, don't forget to vote, and comment.

Lots of love - Lexi.
———————————————
"This food is so delicious.  I don't think I've ever ate something so good in my life!" Jacob exclaimed with bread crumbs all over his mouth, and his mouth full of pancakes. I looked at him slightly disgusted breaking off a piece of bacon placing it in my mouth. Though I can agree this food is very good. I'm glad we chose this food place, over the hotel food after we packed up all our belongings. I tied my hair back in a pony tail so it wouldn't't get in the food.

"Ew Jacob, how are girls even attracted to you." Alice stated mirroring my face.

"Because I'm to sexy to resist. You should get a few tips from me." He retorted back smiling.

"Don't lie at the table Jacob." DJ said smiling.

Jacob glared over at him, and I didn't't get to hear his remark because Zay was tapping my thigh. I looked over at him, and he stated lowly "after this were gonna meet up with Cidius and Rocky."

I nodded my head. I forget that they came along. I wondered if they were okay, since they hadn't met up with us once since our last encounter. After finishing all our food, we walked outside heading behind the restaurant,  and waited by the tree.

"What are we doing?" DJ asked.

"Waiting for Cidius, and Rocky." Alice asked coming up behind DJ.
"How do you know there coming?" I asked.

"Because I told them to." He said answering me.

"When?" I questioned, as he leaned against the tree putting his hands in his pockets, looking like an model.

"When you were sleep, I spoke with Cidius telling him to meet us here after a couple of stops."

Before I could ask him another question Jacob pipes up "Who's Cidius?"

"That's what we've been trying to figure out." Alice exclaimed.

"He's my ti-"

"You'll see when they get here." Zay commented interrupting me.

I glanced over at him raising an eyebrow and he smirked.

"Nice to know were surprises." A deep voice sounded behind us.

We all whippef around having different reactions. Jacob screamed out like a girl, while DJ grabbed an stick,  and Alice cooed.

"Hey, guess who it is, our dear friend the flea bag." Rocky said coming out from behind Cidius.

"I'd shut my mouth if I were you." Zayden said glaring.

"Get behind me! I'll kill it." Dj yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

Zayden frowned grabbing me, and pulled me over to him instead "they won't hurt you chill, there her friends."

"What?"