Chapter 2

Jungkooks pov

"You must be the new student, right?" The teacher called out. "Mhm" I answered back.

"Well come here and introduce yourself!" He said and smiled. I grinned and walked towards the teacher.

"Hi, I'm jeon jungkook and I'm sixteen years old and I hope to make new friends so please take care of me~!" I said. The class cooed.

I heard bunch of whispers.

"He's so adorable"
"How can he be so cute?"
"I'm dying"
"CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!" Someone shouted and I smiled shyly. "The bangtan boys are staring at him..."

A confused look plastered over my face. I tapped the shoulder of the person who said that. "Hey, uhm..." i said, tripping over my words. She smiled a reassuring smile.

I relaxed. "W-Who are the bangtan boys?" I stuttered.

Her smile faltered. "The bangtan boys are the boys in the back. I suggest you stay always from them as they hurt other people and are the biggest fuckboys, badboys and playboys...." she said.

"Hurt?" I smiled a bit. "Yes?" She said. "Thank you!!" I said. She laughed. "No problem" "my name is jisoo by the way" she said.

"Ok, I hope to meet you again!" I said and walked to my seat which was right behind her and I from of this boy. He was gorgeous... he had blond hair, nice brown orbs and a sharp jawline, including nice and expensive clothes.

Holy FUcK I'm so gay...

The rest of the class was boring, but I listened considering I wanted a good grade and didn't want to slack off since it was my first day.

Suddenly the bell rang. The class cheered.

I started packing up. Suddenly I felt a harsh force at my back making me fall forwards on the table. I smiled.

"Look at me" someone said. I chuckled and looked up. It was one of the boys. "Thank you" I said.

Confused he asked "for what?". "For pushing me..." I smiled. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"You'll know soon" I answered and got up with my backpack and started walking away. "see you" I said and continued walking.

Lunch break

Jungkook was walking to the cafeteria while looking around trying to memorize the hallways and classrooms.

And by coincidence jungkook noticed a certain someone he needed at the moment.

One of the boys...

He smirked and decided to play a little game. He put on his cute, shy baby face and walked towards him.

He tripped himself and hit him by 'accident' with his shoulder.

He looked furious.
People were gasping and whispering. "What the FUCK?!" He shouted at jungkook. Jungkook smirked once again and then looked up "i-I'm a-sorry!!" He said.

The boy looked up. "Hey! Aren't you the new boy?!" He asked. "What was it?....jungcock?" He mocked.

"J-jungkook..." jungkook said quietly. "Oh, well, I don't give a single fuck" he laughed. At this point jungkook was annoyed. 'Just hurts me, will ya?' He thought. Jungkook hasn't hurt himself after one of the bangtan boys had pushed him, so he was craving pain.

"Why aren't you talk-" The boy was cut off as jungkook pushed him with an annoyed look on his face.

Even more people gasped and the whispers started getting louder.

Jungkook then realized what he'd done. Jungkook had hurt someone... jungkook hates hurting other people...jungkook deserves more pain...

He dropped on his knees. "I-I'm sorry..." jungkook stuttered. Tears were forming in his eyes.

The boy who was pushed was angry, but calmed when he saw tears in the small boy eyes.

"Why don't you hurt me?" Jungkook asked. "I don't see why I should..." said the boy.

"You have to hurt me" jungkook stated monotonously. Shocked the boy asked "what do you mean?".

"Jungkook hurt another person...now jungkook deserves more pain..." jungkook said.

The boy was shocked, but started laughing. "You're kidding, right?" He asked.

Jungkook looked at him with tear stained cheeks and shook his head.

His smile faltered. "I'm not going to hurt you, jungkook" he said.

Jungkook, once again, shook his head. "Hurt me" He said. "Slap me, punch me!" He yelled. "Do whatever!! Just make me feel pain" jungkook said.

The boy nodded. Jungkook looked up. Smiling.

Then the boy slapped him. Jungkook lifted his hand and touched his cheek. He laughed.

"Thank you" He said and got up. And just left...

The boy was shocked and couldn't stop thinking about jungkook.

'Why did he want to be hurt?'

—————————————————-

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY WTF!?!?? OML THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER DONE THIS!!!!

Anygays I hope you had a great day today!!! Cause if it wasn't you can tell me and I will gladly listen to all your complains and rants!!!

Eat well, sleep well and take care my potaetoes

I luuuuuuvvvv uuuuuu💜💜💜💜