Chapter 4

Author's pov

"THaT's Him!!?!?!" The boy who squished Jungkooks cheeks shouted warning even more glances.

Lisa apologized for his behavior to the people and confirmed it. "He's so ADORABLE!" He said.

"Ok, Bambam, I know he is!" Lisa said. "Calm down, you're scaring the boy" she added.

Bambam nodded and sat back down. He patted the seat beside him and smiled. "Come' ere." He said.

Jungkook shyly nodded and went to sit down. He sat by the so-called Bambam.

The people began to talk with him making him feel very uncomfortable. And as the shy boi he is, he closed the space between Bambam and him.

"Ok guys!! Slower. You're scaring poor kookie" Bambam who was watching his every move said.

Jungkook calmed down and started introducing himself to the rest.

He started off with "H-hi! M-my name's jungkook. Jeon jungkook, But you can call me kooks, kookie, gukkie, gukk, and jungkookie."

"I love ponies, cute pastel things and-and! Banana milk, food and I love homemade food!!" Gushed jungkook.

The others awed at the cute boy. How can someone be so adorable!? They questioned.

(A/N:That's a philosophical question)

"I love dresses and cute skirts, cake, dessert!" He continued.

"Ok, jungkookie. Let's introduce ourselves now. I'm Bambam. And I'm 17 years old. I like sports and fun stuff." The boy next to Jungkook said.

"I'm Tzuyu, and I'm also 17 years old. Nice to meet you Jungkook. I like reading and I'm a very honest person. " The girl next to Bambam said. She bowed a bit. She had a bit longer than shoulder length hair. It was brown and her face was really pretty. She seemed very nice.

Jungkook waved and smiled to her too, and bowed back.

"Hi! I'm Chaeyoung! . I like rapping with one of my besties. She's not here at the moment, but she's on her way. Her teacher had to hold her back a few minutes with Jisoo. They'd apparently talked in class. By the way, kookie. You're really cute! " she said. Jungkook blushes a bit. He let out an almost inaudible "Thank you" and bowed so she wouldn't see his flustered face. The girl was short and had short, red kinda hair. She had a baby face and a mole under her mouth. She was cute.

"I'm Yugyeom! I'm 16 years old- waIT....how old are you? When's your birthday?" He asked jungkook.

"I'm 16...and my birthday is September 1st" He said.

"i'M OlDEr thAN yoU!" He said loud and proud.

(a/n: I know yugyeom's younger than jungkook, but it fits with the book so leave me alone.)

Jungkook playfully pouted. "nOoO" he whined.

"Anygay. I like singing and dancing." He continued. He was tall and had was a bit muscular. He had soft, blonde hair and his face was slim. He was very handsome.

"Hi! I'm Also Chaeyoung, but you can call me Rosé. I'm 17 and I like eating and also singing." Another girl said. She had long red hair and very pretty face. She was thin and had a soft voice.

Why were all these people so pretty or handsome? Was this a school for only the goddesses and gods?

"Hi! My name's Jennie and I'm 18 years old. I like being nice and rapping, singing with Lisa." She said. She had long brown hair, a cute pretty face and her smile was really adorable.

Then came Lisa. "I'm Lisa as you already know. I'm 17, and I like Dancing and rapping!" She said.

Jungkooks pov

I smiled at them all and then
I looked down at the table. Why no food? I furrowed my eyebrows.

The others seemed confused by my action. I looked up with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

Authors pov

Suddenly a quiet "bae-go-pa..." was heard. Jungkook looked at Lisa with a pouty face.

"Food" he demanded.

The others suddenly couldn't hold it. They all cooed at the cute boy. Jungkook then realized what he did and blushed furiously.

"I-I d-didn't mean-" he was suddenly interrupted by the door slamming open and two girls walking in. They spotted the table and ran over to it with smiles. "HI GUYS!" They shouted.

Jungkook stood up abruptly, completely shocked.

"DAHYUN?!"

"JUNGKOOK!?"

————————————————

I'm leaving you guys on a cliffhanger because I've suffered too much of them. And I don't want you guys waiting any longer.

Eat well, sleep well and take care my potaetoes!

I luuuubbbb uuuuu💜💜💜💜💜💜💜