Chapter 13

(Hey, guys. This is my first update in 2020 and I love you with my life, heart and soul. Achieving 60k readers since like almost three years now, it means a lot to me. And you helped me achieve this many readers, you helped me with this and I don't want you to degrade yourself by saying that you're not special, because you are and you deserve more than enough. As a thanks for that. I want to update this book as fast as I could.)

Minhyuk's pov

"Oh my god. Okay. He can hear me. Jungmin, when am I released?!" He panicked as He asked him. He stared at him weirdly. "Like, in a week, why!?" He confusedly asked. "Too long, mate." I hurriedly got up and took the clothes that were conveniently and coincidentally placed beside the hospital bed. He pulled out the IV from his arm, wincing in pain at the same time.

"Oh my god, Minhyukie, stop!" Jungmin tried to stop him. Minhyuk sighed. "Minnie, listen to me, okay?" I said with determination clear in my voice. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Jungkook is in danger! He's being tortured, we need to find him before he dies. Please, Jungmin. I need your help." I pleaded. He looked hesitant.

Jungmin looked back at the window, ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip in frustration. (a/n: trUfStRaTing!)

Minhyuk still pleading, took his hand and stared right in his eyes. "Fine! But I'm taking you back here once you're done with your little mission! Alright?" Jungmin said. Minhyuk internally cheered. He put on his clothes quickly and carefully.

They peeked out the door before sprinting when they saw no doctors or nurses. Right to Jungmin's car and as they sat in they heard an alarm go off inside. "HURRY UP, BRO!" Minhyuk yelled. Jungmin started the car and they drove away. Minhyuk felt relaxation fall upon him and he melted into the car seat.

"Thank you, Minnie. I owe you one." Minhyuk said. Jungmin gave him a baffled look, but quickly shot his gaze back to the road. "wHa-WhA-WhA-WhAT ArE You TaLkinG AbOUt!? OF cOuRsE You oWe mE onE!" With voice cracks and all, he yelled at the injured boy.

Minhyuk smiled sheepishly again. "I'm really sorry, hyung." He apologized. Jungmin sighed. He gripped the wheel in anger. Why was he even helping Minhyuk with this!? He internally wondered. Minhyuk noticed his whitened knuckles. "I'll make up for this, but for now. We need to find Jungkook." Minhyuk stood his point. Jungmin gave him a side eye.

"I get it. What's so special about this, Jungwook anyways?" He asked. Minhyuk cleared his throat. "Hyung, I was dead. And I was in his mind. I know everything about him and he's in danger. He needs us." He explained. "And his name is Jungkook." He corrected, which Jungmin rolled his eyes at.... once again.

At his house

"You sure this is it?" Jungmin asked and raised a brow. Looking at the house in front of them. It looked like it'd been taken good care of, but the dark aura surrounding it gave it away. "For someone so quiet looking, you sure y'all a lot, hyung." Minhyuk insulted. Jungmin clutched his chest in offense. "Damn, bitch." He muttered. "Let's go in, yeah?" Minhyuk suggested and they walked in. The smell of metal hit their noses immediately. Minhyuk blinked. The smell was so strong. it brought tears to their eyes. That or Minhyuk was overwhelmed with how much he missed the place.

They walked further in and couldn't find any things that would help them. Jungmin sighed. "I can't find anything." He said and leaned on the big, dark oak door behind him. "Wait... Hyung move!" Minhyuk quickly shouted at the older. Jungmin, in panic, moved fast aside. Minhyuk opened the door with struggle. He walked down the dark staircase with caution. Gripping the ruined wallpaper in the process.

Jungmin noticed how slowly the boy was walking and grew impatient. He sighed before walking down the stairs angrily. Minhyuk gasped dramatically. "Bro, wtf you doing!??" He whisper/yelled. Jungmin rolled his eyes. "You're retarded." He mumbled and continued walking. Minhyuk scoffed and walked behind him.