Chapter 6

Jungkooks pov

Jungkooks pov

I ignored the door being slammed open and continued eating the vanilla cake with strawberries that I had wanted so much.

Suddenly I heard footsteps come towards me. And then I felt a cold substance run down my head.

I rolled my eyes.

Couldn't he hit me instead?

I turned around and met with a short boy. Not shorter than me, but pretty short.  silver hair, pale, and had a smirk plastered on his face.

Smirked and then acted angry and shouted at him. "YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!!"

He looked really angered. So I ran away.

My plan is working

I thought as he ran after me. "COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID KID!" He shouted.

I looked behind and stuck my tongue out at him. Two other boys were running with him.

A tall, pink hair, broad shouldered boy. And another familiar one.

It clicked. The one in the classroom!

Suddenly we were at the rooftop.

I stopped running.

They also stopped running. Out of breath the pale boy said. "Y-you have *brEATh* nowhere to go now, little boy."

I smirked. Good

I turned around and on my knees. "I give up..." I said. He came slowly towards me with a menacing grin.

He then kicked me in the gut. I groaned. So pleasurable. I smiled a bit.

" 's that all you got?" I coughed out.

He grumbled. "Shut up, fatty" He said.

Ouch, that hurt. I thought. I smiled even more. Emotional pain is even better.

"Your kicks, punches, slaps don't hurt!" I laughed. He seemed furious by now.

He came towards me again. Held my collar.

"Oh! Then, let me bring you down into this pit of darkness you can never escape!" He whispered.

They then walked off. I laughed. "Amazing" I said between laughs.

Laughing even harder I rolled on the ground. "S-sO! G-great!!!" I yelled.

Bell rings

Tears in my eyes I got up feeling more pain. Smiling a limped my way into class.

I put my monotone face on and went inside.

"You're late" the teacher said not even sparing me a glance.

"Fell down the stairs" I said bored. Teacher looked at me and eyes widened.

"Namjoon! Follow Jungkook to the nurse" he said. The Namjoon boys' eyes widened.

"N-NO!!" Namjoon and Jungkook shouted simultaneously. Both looked at each other.

"There's no way I'll show him!" Namjoon said angrily back.

"there's no way I'm following HIM!!" Jungkook fired back.

"ENOUGH!! Namjoon, you will show him and Jungkook you will follow him. Period." The teacher, fed up yelled, making them both shut up.

"Yes, teacher." Both, once again, said together.

Namjoon glaring at the sad Jungkook, he got up from his seat and followed him out the door.

I was mean... do I deserve to be hit now? Really hard? Maybe I do... should I tell him a mean thing so he can get mad and hit me? I'll do that... kookie was being bad.

These were jungkooks thoughts as they walked in the empty hallways.

"N-Namjoon?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon grunted in response.

Jungkook rolled his eyes getting his act on. "Wow, so nice. You're really annoying you know that?" He said.

He glanced at the taller boy. Seeing that he tightened his fist meaning that he'd probably punch Jungkook if he continued. Jungkook smirked. Wanting exactly this.

"I don't even know why you're in this school! Everyone says that you're the smartest in this whole school, but you take it for granted! Like how are you not-" and by that jungkook was cut off by a flying fist against his face.

Suddenly it stopped. Damnit Jungkook thought.

"Say one more thing and my fist will be in contact with your face." Namjoon claimed with gritted teeth.

He smirked. "You're stupid." And that was what it took for jungkook to fall on the ground with a smile and a hurting jaw. 

Thank you!

Jungkook thought. He pouted.

"Now you definitely have to show me where the nurse is." Jungkook said.

Namjoon sighed annoyed. "Get up." He said and started walking. Jungkook got up quickly and ran over to him.

"B-by the way. Thank you...for actually following me." Jungkook said and bowed 90°.

Namjoon, now startled. Immediately took notice by that and straightened the boy up.

Flustered he said. "D-don't Do t-that... it's nothing...".

Jungkook smiled sincerely. He's just protecting his reputation.

Jungkook thought. Soon they were at the nurse's office. Namjoon knocked on the door, only to not get any reply. Namjoon knocked again thinking-no, hoping that she didn't hear.

Namjoon opened the door and saw no one in the room.

"Namjoonie hyung?" Jungkook said. Namjoon stopped dead in his tracks. Slowly he turned around. A shocked expression spread all over his face.

"N-Namjoonie hyung?" He repeated. Jungkook came to realization as to what he had done and soon his face was completely red. "I-I mEan- -I was- I'M SORRY!!" Jungkook said bowed down and ran in to the room.

Namjoon, still flustered, smiled a bit before thinking what the fuck am I doing?! Aish... I'll just go treat his wounds.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon exclaimed. Jungkook looked at him. Overcoming his embarrassment.

"Y-Yes?" Jungkook answered. "Sit on the bed. I'm treating your wounds." Jungkook sighed. Now someone would know about his pain addiction.

Whatever... he thought. "Take off your shirt." Namjoon said.

Jungkook obeyed. He took off his shirt revealing his self made scars and his super unhealthy thin body. Namjoon was shocked.

"Are you suicidal?"

"No why?"

"You have scars of you arms and legs!"

"I just love hurting!"

—————————————————-

I'm at skool....see ya after!

Eat well, sleep well and take care my potaetoes!

I luuuvvvv uuuu💜💜💜💜💜💜💜