Chapter 9

Junghyuns pov

We were in the car as I watched my brother cry in agony. It broke my heart.

He had never felt pain before. Then before our parents died he finally felt it. He touched the thorn of a rose, thinking it wouldn't hurt.

When he flinched it back he looked amazed. His finger had blood and it stung.

He ran into our home to find me crying in-front of our dead, bleeding parents.

His tears slowly made a way down his face. Again he was amazed. His heart hurt.

"H-hyung...I-I can feel p-pain..." he said. Tears were falling like a shower but, he was smiling.

"T-that's g-good for you, k-kook!" I said. I needed to be strong for our baby.

"Hyuuuuung!!" Jungkook cries. He was having trouble breathing. "It's ok, baby. We're soon there." I said calming him.

I had taken off my shirt and tied it around his stomach to stop his bleeding.

He sobbed. "I-it hurts so much!!!" He wailed.

I tried holding back my tears.

"We're here, kook." I said calmly. I opened the car door in a hurry and ran to his side.

I opened his car door, put him on my back and started running.

I slammed open the door of the hospital.
(A/n: I s2g. I feel bad for Junghyun. He has to open so many doors!! I fkn hate doors)

Authors pov

Running in to the reception and frantically calling for help. "H-he got a-stabbed. I-I d-don't-" before he could finish his sentence a group of medics rushed out to take Jungkook from his grip.

He collapsed. "M-my b-brother. Y-you'll b-be okay..." He said out loudly and immediately started sobbing.

He didn't want to lose someone else close to him.

Then he heard an agonized scream from the hall Jungkook was taken.

As he couldn't take it anymore, he got up and started running after him, only to be stopped by the nurses, doctors and security.

He fell down and started wailing for his little brother.

Meanwhile

Jungkook was taken to a room where they gave him a shot. He fell asleep quickly.

After a while

Jungkooks pov

Black

Black was all I saw. I was in a room. A black room.

I walked around. "Goodbye?" I asked. You might wonder why I said goodbye, right?.

Well. Let me make this simple for you (you got two Choices. Yes or yes?)

ahEm

We all know that if you say hello you're welcomed, huh? Exactly.

So. When you say goodbye the person is most likely not gonna kill you because you haven't welcomed them!

There.

There was no answer. I'm alone. In a room. "You're not completely alone." A voice said.

I jumped. Spun around to find nothing and no one. My heart beat a bit faster.

"Who are you?" I asked my voice was trembling slightly.