Chapter 7

Jungkook pov

He saw.... he knows now...

Eh, whatever...

Namjoon's pov

H-he l-likes p-pain!?!?

I-I'm sCaReD!

"W-What d-do you mean?" I asked carefully.

"I like when people hurt me. So basically I love to suffer..." he said monotonously.

(A/n: listening to Jump by BTS and I think this might be my new jam)

(A/n: I love jiminies vocals!!!but he still got no jam)

I was completely shocked. I backed up. "F-freak!!" I shouted and ran out of the room.

Jungkook's pov

That was expected.

I don't think anyone would like a person who's as low as me.

"Welp. Not like I came here to make friends anyways." I said to myself.

I treated my own wounds and got up.

I walked out the door acting as if nothing had happened and walked in the door to the classroom.

"What happened, Jungkook? Namjoon said you were gonna do something?" The teacher said.

I glanced over at Namjoon. He seemed scared, but also smirked.

"Y-Yes, teacher. The nurse- uh..the nurse got a phone call so I had to wait." I said and bowed slightly.

"Hmm. Ok, sit down." He said. I nodded and sat in the middle.

I suddenly shot my head towards Namjoon. He was startled. I slowly put my fingers on my mouth.

"Don't tell anyone." I said. He nodded fast.

I glared at him with my cold eyes one last time and I could see his shivers.

Time skip!! The bell is ringalingling-

-ing

I started packing up my things and I walked was about to walk out the door before everyone beat me to it.

"Fuck." I said.

Someone touched my shoulder and I span around quickly.
"What." I asked in a hard tone.

It was Namjoon.

"Do you need something?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"I-I, n-no." He stuttered. I smirked. "Hmm. Ok. Don't bother me then." I said.

"B-But. I I j-just wanted t-to." He stuttered once again.

"Wow, thought you were such a bad boy weren't you?" I said. He gulped.

"Why do you seem so scared?" I asked once again.

"S-stop." He said.

I smirked.

(A/n: there's smut coming up. So if you don't want to read it you can skip it)

Everyone were out of the classroom. I walked towards the door. He seemed to have relaxed when I turned. Oh boy, he doesn't know what's coming. I thought.

I locked the door. He tensed up again. "Baby? Why so scared?" I asked and walked to him again.

He started sweating. "Tell me, baby." I said. I looked down and he seemed to have a boner. It looked painful. "Want me to help you with that?" I asked.