The end of this book

I had lots of fun writing this book.

It was stress relieving and it felt just amazing, but I feel like I don't like bts that much anymore. I'll support and love them from afar, but I just feel unworthy of calling myself an army, when I barely keep up with whatever they're doing now.

I've taken down my posters and I have some stickers and postcards up, but it's hurt too much knowing that I'd just ignore them and feel that way about other groups. I feel like I'll discontinue my BTS-related books from now on. Maybe I'll write an ending before I do it, but as for now. I've been keeping you guys waiting for way too long.
It's not fair.

It's not fair that you guys are waiting for me to update when I have no motivation anymore. I'll continue my other books, but this one and others. They'll be discontinued or maybe deleted.

I profusely apologize. None of you guys deserved this. Bangtan thought me a lot. They thought me to be an open-minded person, a good one. Kind to everyone and not judge them.

Kim Namjoon thought me a lot. The best leader to walk this earth.

This group will always be Korea's pride. They paved the way.

I'm very sorry, this wasn't intended. I will always love them, I just won't be an army.

Goodbye and thank you for reading if you did.

This book is officially discontinued.