[1] 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆

"Ku-chan," A soft, mellow voice rang through his ears as he moved under the covers, "I'm sorry that I'll be waking you up early, but we ran out of cooking wine. Could you please go to a nearby convenience store to get one?" She asked, peering from the door while holding an empty bottle. He mentally groaned before he eventually sat up straight on his bed.

The lady who seemed as she is in her 30s stood against the doorframe, her eyes pleaded for him to oblige. Good grief, you woke me up too early, mom. He telepathically expressed himself through her mind, his mother only pouted more, "I'm sorry, Ku-chan. I promise that it will be the last."

I doubt that, but I'll do it anyway. He stated as he left the bed and started to tidy up the sheets. "Thank you so much, honey." His mother told him before she shuts the door closed, leaving him in his own solitude. Using his telekinesis, Kusuo started to fold the sheets into a neat manner, he then placed the folded sheet by the edge of the bed. He stacked two of his pillows on the other edge. Eventually, the psychic disappeared in thin air to complete the abrupt mission.

"I love you so much," A brunette-haired lad with red framed glasses hugged her waist, bringing her closer as he inhaled her sweet scent. Kurumi had only chuckled in response, her pale cheeks turned that into a hue of crimson. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." Kuniharu stated, peppering her shoulder with loving kisses. "Aw, honeypie, you're the bestest thing that has ever happened to me too!" Kurumi exclaimed before she faced towards him from the kitchen sink, her eyes gazed up lovingly into his while placing both of her palms against his cheeks.

I got the wine. Kusuo interrupted as he appears out of nowhere with a wine in hand. His father had almost lost ahold of his wife out of surprise, his mother, on the other hand, only flinched as she sees her son by the counter. "Kusuo! Why would you scare your mom and dad like that?" Kuniharu whined, the son merely rolled his eyes, he placed the cooking wine on the counter before he retreats to upstairs.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes and walk away on me! I'm your father!" He stormed towards his son. Kusuo's mother began to reach out for his father, "Honey, I don't think it's good to go towards your son while—"

Kusuo faced his father with a threatening look. His eyebags turned more apparent as he did so. The atmosphere of the room turned dark whilst some of the furniture of the house began to shake slightly. From this, Kuniharu took a step back terrified, while Kurumi froze at her place before deciding to talk.

"—he lacks sleep.." She trailed off as they watched Kusuo leave and walk upstairs silently. "Thank you again, Ku-chan!" Kurumi exclaimed while grabbing the cooking wine. Once her gaze averted itself from the direction where Kusuo had retreated to her beloved husband sulking on his knees, a feeling of pity washed over her soft heart.
"Aw honey, Ku-chan still loves you!" She attempted to lift his spirits up.

"That's not the thing I tremble about," He says, his voice muffled in between his arms once he brought his knees closer to his chest, "Our very own son still scares me!" He whines.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Kusuo tightened the green necktie which is wrapped around his collar. Using the power of his telekinesis once again, he manipulated all materials needed for school by lifting them up (clearly avoids the laws of physics), Kusuo eventually placed all in the bag. These materials were of course ordered in a presentable manner. He zipped his bag closed after and picked his bag up, the psychic then walked straight towards the exit of his bedroom. Shutting the door closed, the lights were automatically switched off by his power.

"Ku-chan, I cooked you some stew," Kurumi had said as she set the plates on the table. Kusuo hurriedly walked towards the dining area, the aroma emitted by the breakfast is enticing, which makes him more excited. He pulled the chair backward, he immediately sat on its surface. "It's wonderful that you're in a good mood now." She said sweetly whilst placing a bowl of warm stew at the center of the table.