[6] 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒔

"O-Oh, Teruhashi-san!" An ebony haired boy sputtered out, his face turns into a hue of crimson, both of his eyes bore unto a fascinating beauty in front of him. Her eyes sparkled like pure sapphires, her beautiful blue locks of hair shined under the ray of the sun, "Hello, good morning." She greeted with the nicest tone she could muster. The boys that surrounded the situation simply began to watch the scene with awe.

Meanwhile, as a certain [haircolor] female enters, all boys started to look in her direction. "It's [Name]!" One boy exclaimed while the other one started to walk towards the female. [Name] blinked from the attention she is currently getting, at the same time however she can feel the embarrassment flowing inside. She simply doesn't want to be the center of the spotlight. "Good morning, [Name]!" The boy who recently walked in front of her greeted. She bowed slightly and merely broke out a small smile, which caused the lad to blush in bright red, "Good morning to you too."

What the?! This is impossible. How is she getting noticed all of the sudden? It's truly impossible that she surpasses me! Kokomi thought, sending a bit of a glare to [Name]'s direction.

Before the lad could even get another chance to speak, [Name] interrupted him quickly, "I'm sorry, but I have to go, maybe let's talk later, okay?" She reminds him, eventually, the female retreated to the classroom hurriedly. Most of the boys started to talk to Teruhashi, but some of the boys were disappointed that they didn't get the chance to talk with [Name].

Once [Name] enters the classroom, she closes her eyes and sighs.
Good grief, you looked as if you saw a ghost, A particular psychic relayed into her mind, Or do you have some paranormal powers? Though if I were you, if you'd really do not want to attract attention, start dropping your popularity meter by a fair amount of numbers.

She seated herself down on the chair, one that is behind Kusuo. [Name] placed her bag at one side and initiated a telepathic conversation with the pink-haired psychic in front of her, I don't have paranormal powers. Plus I don't know what you mean by popularity meter.

The boys and girls won't stop harassing you with a popularity meter that is high. You have a popularity number of 998, one that is closer to Teruhashi's, Kusuo replied, Don't ask me what is Teruhashi's popularity number next.

Your powers are really amazing, [Name] commented, How can I lower my 'popularity number'? Oh please great Saiki-kun, please give me an answer!

Will you please stop with that tone? Good grief, I felt myself cringe, Kusuo telepathically said as his face resemble a bit of a revolted expression, The answer is simple. You can start by befriending Nendo.

That's actually cruel! I can't use someone to lower my popularity score! [Name] exclaimed, the thought of Nendo crying made her stomach twist, Are there any other methods?

But that is the safest way I could think of, The pink-haired psychic protested a bit, It's already proven and tested. Besides, Nendo is idiotic enough to smell the problem behind at hand. No offense for him, of course.

That's considered offensive, [Name] thought.
It has been proven and tested. Kusuo argued, Be his pal and you're good to go.

You have a hidden motive, don't you? [Name] squinted both of her eyes inquisitively.
It's an attempt of helping you, Kusuo says, And I also think Nendo needs a new pal.

Something about your plan seemed suspicious. She responded, her eyes still bore unto his back.
It's an advice from a fellow psychic. You can take it or leave it. Kusuo pointed out, And please stop squinting on my back, you can make others uncomfortable.

Why not? My plan is to lower my popularity score, after all. [Name] says as she stops squinting at him.
Good grief, will you be content of being labeled as the weird one in class? He asks. Knowing that he has a point, the [hair color]-haired female merely let out a huff. She started to avert her attention to a tanned-female with yellow-green curled hair, who seemed to be staring at her continuously.

Once the tanned female notice that she is being stared at back, she started to shake her head and walk her way towards [Name]. Her eyes signify curiosity. The vibe she is emitting seemed to be positive, in which it made the [haircolor]-haired female to be drawn to her.
However, a nagging feeling is felt as she stood in front of her; something tells her that there is more than what meets the eye.
"Hi! I guess we haven't met yet, I'm Aiura Mikoto, I got absent yesterday 'cause I caught a cold," She introduced herself, eventually, the female reached out a hand for her to shake, "It's nice to finally meet you, [Name]."

"It's nice to meet you too, uhh.." She trailed off, being unsure of what she is supposed to call her.
"You can call me Aiura, no need for formalities! We're instantaneously friends," Aiura exclaims, her eyes denote of stars as she continued to look at her, "Wow! The rumors here are actually true, you really are beautiful as described."

A blush crossed her cheeks, "Beautiful? Oh no no no! Impossible! I'm just an average." [Name] sweatdropped. Aiura's eyes widened as she couldn't believe what she just heard, "Average?! Girl, you should take more pride of your beauty! I would kill for it!" She exclaims, putting both of her shoulders to emphasize what she means, "Did you know how they described you? Your beauty is comparable to a goddess. It's enchanting and fascinating."

"Now that is over exaggeration." [Name] commented, doing a little sweatdrop once again. The tanned female began to shake her shoulders, "Oy! Stop being too humble to yourself!" She continuously shakes the poor female, getting more aggressive as she does so.
"Okay, okay! Please stop!" [Name] exclaims before she can feel a light weight upon her forehead. "I'm getting dizzy." She says whilst holding both of her temples.

Aiura, on the other hand, looked apologetic and started freaking out, "Oh no! I'm so sorry, [Name]! I didn't mean to make you feel dizzy!" She bows her head numerous times.

"It's okay. I know you mean well," [Name] replied while holding onto her left temple. Before she could start another topic, a nauseous feeling began to take over. "Excuse me, I gotta go to the restroom." She immediately jolted straight up from her seat and ran to the girls' restroom.

Aiura, take it easy on [Name]. Kusuo telepathically initiated.
Sorry, I got carried away. I mean, she's just so beautiful! And enchanting, she replied, I'm more curious on what her aura would look like. Thanks to your all-powerful aura, I won't be able to look on it.

Does that mean you are shooing me away? He monotonously asks.
No, not really. I don't mean it that way, how can I ever do that to my soulmate? She responded, giving a wink to his direction. Kusuo merely gave her an unfazed expression.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The [hair color]-haired female washed both of her hands under the running sink. A huff escaped past her pale lips as she looked at herself in the mirror. When will I ever find him? She thought, her fingers trace her eyelid down to its corner. When will I continue to bear the curse?

When will I find my other half?