[10] 𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

It was another school day.
But it wasn't just any other day, it's the day for the school's foundation festival preparation. All students rejoiced knowing that classes for the day are cancelled, however, they were a bit in the state of dismay once it is allotted specially for the preparations. They couldn't simply tolerate their respective representatives boss them around when it comes to labor.

Hairo, who is a class representative, is not one of those who are bossy, but somehow the one who motivates his comrades to push their own limits to the test. It could be considered an advantage, but a con is that whenever the students would choose to rest after hours of working, the red haired representative would as well choose to push them more, uttering words that wouldn't even dare to leave their ears unaffected.

"Gosh, Hairo today is being so pushy." The curly haired lad complained, he stretched both of his arms behind his back, attempting to regain his full composure, "Well what can you say? School festival's coming up, and last time we weren't able to get the champion award." Another lad replied to him as he places the heavy box on the table and he wiped the sweat off of his temple eventually.

Meanwhile, a certain pinknette psychic walked through the halls of the school while thoughts of complaint reach through his mind. On the other hand of the situation, he is slightly relieved that no one is disturbing him at the moment—though it is quite unusual.
Usually by now, Nendo would suddenly come out of nowhere and ask me sorts of nonsense, Kusuo thought as he continued to walk, Good grief, what is this feeling?

"Hey pal," Nendo greeted the psychic, who stood in front of him. The pinknette almost stumbled onto his feet, though he halted from his tracks once he sees his signature feature. "What's up? Your face look as if you saw a ghost."
Ah, so the routine still repeats, Kusuo voices his realization in his thoughts. The psychic sweatdropped a bit once the blonde had commented on his expression he is making as of now. His amethyst eyes look into his chocolate ones, he started to give him a look questioning where the others at. Fortunately, he seemed to pick up at the hint from the looks on his face.

"Oh sure! Let's grab ramen later, buddy," He happily spoke, "Wow, I didn't know you would actually invite me this time." Nendo told him while being flattered. On the other hand, the pinknette psychic merely facepalmed on his interpretation. Good grief, why didn't I think that Nendo wouldn't get what I am hinting at? He thought as he mentally cursed himself in his thoughts, I'll deal with this on my own. Clairvoyance!

"Huh? Buddy? What's wrong with your eyes?" The blonde asked once he sees Kusuo's amethyst eyes crossed.
As the psychic enters his clairvoyance mode, he began to locate Kaidou and Aren's whereabouts—but first he had to locate the blue spiked lad. Not longer than a few seconds, he sees Kaidou talking currently to Takahashi, both of them seemed to have a casual conversation. Knowing where Kaidou is, the psychic immediately attempted to locate Aren—who is currently speaking to [Name]; it's the same as Takahashi and Kaidou's doing, they're merely having a casual talk as friends, to Kusuo's relief.
He closed both of his eyes as he exits out of his clairvoyance mode, and started to walk towards the classroom with Nendo following behind.
So that's where they are, He thought, Now, I just have to see if whether [Name] will talk to me or not. Kusuo says before he turns right to enter the classroom.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

As the class bell rings, all students began to rise from their respective seats and bring their packed lunch along with them. One certain [hair color] haired female, sighed after not being able to detect her own lunch inside her bag. So she didn't prepare lunch after all, She thought, letting sadness wash over her insides.
The male students notice her behavior, which caused them to suddenly appear in her field of vision until they surrounded the female. "Hey [Name], you can have my packed lunch instead, I ate my breakfast this morning." One boy stated before he hands his bento towards her direction. The female only stared at his bento, completely shocked by his kindness.