[ 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 ]

Before you could read the story, please take note of what I am about to say. There are REALLY risky concepts right up ahead, and I can feel that you may start to question of what EXACTLY is happening. If you feel confused in the middle of the story, feel free to take a visit of this chapter and ask some questions in the comments below.

[x] There will be a LOT of headcanons in the story. These headcanons will be applied to the CANON CHARACTERS itself. Not really applied, more like affected. I can explain a certain headcanon once it becomes confusing.

[x] There will be SHIPS in this book. It's either you'll like them or not. But please remember that it's intended for fanservice or entertainment.

[x] There will be LOTS of CRACK/HUMOR in the book. The book is intended for entertainment. It can somehow divert from its primary concept of being classified as romance - in which I'll be apologizing for it because I might get carried away. 

[x] I also apologize if there are MANY characters who are out of character. This will be my first time writing about the anime. 

[x] Beware of grammatical mistakes, some of these chapters were written when I am really sleepy. Please bear with me. I'd be surprised if you really managed to understand it though.

[x] I update when I like to. I also have life OUTSIDE of this very platform, so I apologize if I take too long to update. If there are any stuff that I would for you guys to know, please refer here to this chapter; I do not intend to sneak an author's note in between the chapters. 

Please note that the FANART in the COVER PHOTO is not DRAWN BY ME. Credits go to the respective artist. THANK YOU! 
If there are ANY stories with a SIMILAR concept, please know that it must be a coincidence. Though if it is the SAME as my concept, tell it to me. There's a boundary between similarity and the "same" word. (Well! In my case).