[3] 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍

How rude! How selfish! Who does he think he is? He should know his place. No, not in terms of society, but in terms of morality! [Name] screamed in her thoughts as she stomped through the grass. Once her eye found an empty bench, she decided to walk towards its direction and eventually, she sat on its surface.

After opening the lid of the bento, she reached out for her chopsticks and separated it instantly. Her stomach unfortunately has the ability to growl in any minute now, she didn't eat much for breakfast.
Hopefully what I did back there was okay. I would've given him a more proper treatment if I only didn't attract audience.

A sigh escaped from [Name]'s lips as she continued chewing on the beef inside her mouth. She closed her eyes for a while, savoring every bite she takes from the meat. However, once she opens both of her eyes, she immediately flinched at her place and had almost choked on her food.

It was a close-up view of Nendo.

[Name] coughed, she pounded her chest as she does so whilst Aren and Kaidou began to rub her back. "You scared her!" Kaidou shouted, continuing to give rubs of relief on her back, which calmed [Name]'s husky coughs in the process. "Oh? Was that too close?" Nendo asked cluelessly, pondering about the existing predicament lightly. Once [Name] regains her composure, she glared at them, "What do you guys want?" She asked, her tone became terrifying. Nendo, Kaidou and Aren, except for Kusuo trembled under her intense and threatening gaze.

"We apologize, Hana-san, we just.. wanted to make friends with you, that's all.." Aren uttered between his shaky words. [Name]'s gaze softened once she knew about it, her head started to hung up low, and eventually, she mustered a small smile. "Sure, I would love to be friends with you," She spoke kindly, the tone made Kaidou, Nendo and Aren blush in crimson, "I apologize that I came way too scary. The guy back there tampered with my nerves."

"We totally understand." Kaidou responded.
You're one of the few people who stood up against him, which I believe is right according to my morals, Kusuo thought.
"I had to take action against the guy, I may became hard on him, but I think he's mature enough to realize what he had done. It's according to my morals as well." [Name] spoke. The trio only nodded to her explanation, but Kusuo inwardly did a jawdrop. His mind went blank for a second.

"I'm Kuboyasu Aren, this is Nendo and finally, Kaidou. I think you already know us, but except for Kaidou who excused himself to the bathroom at that time." Aren introduced themselves respectively. "You can call me Jet-Black Wings, people know me as the one who will defeat the Dark Reunion!" Kaidou greeted, [Name] eventually sweatdropped. The nickname is so significant, and probably exaggerating. What is this Dark Reunion he is speaking of?

"Aren't you guys eating, though?" She asked them whilst it made their blush turn more into pure hue of crimson.
This must be god's gift. I am literally talking to a goddess. It's a good thing Aren had the courage to approach her! I guess she's not that intimidating at all. Kaidou thought.
"Please, we can eat altogether if you want. Plus, I'm not a goddess, I'm just—" [Name] began to cut herself mid-sentence as she saw the trio's faces turn into confusion. "Nothing, please forget that I've said that, something came into my mind; there was a show about goddesses and I really came to like it."

"Wow! This goddess show must be amazing!" Nendo exclaimed before he flashed a thumbs up, [Name] only chuckled nervously. Once her gaze averted itself from Nendo's orbs, it moved to amethyst ones. Her golden pinpricks widened a bit whilst hearing a baritone voice in her mind, and as well while looking in between his pinpricks that are covered by lime coated glasses. His eyes signify curiosity and it looked intense.

You. Me. Rooftop. Dismissal.