FEEDBACKS 51-60

FEEDBACK 51

The cover was decent and I don't have any problems with it. The prologue was scary and it was a good introduction of the protagonist. I like the twists in this story as well as it's exciting plot. Although it's categorized under the mystery/thriller category, I did not feel the chills or the curiosity of the supposed mystery. It felt like I was reading a teen fiction. Two young psychopaths trying to find themselves while sorting out their emotions, that's what it was like.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
4 5 4  = 14

Character Development
9

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 52

My my my... Miss admin, sorry but this only has 4 chapters. You might've thought it was 5 since it has 5 parts but the 1st is the synopsis. It has to be at least 5 chapters right? 

FEEDBACK 53

It was unpublished.

FEEDBACK 54

This is a classic detective type story happening at a bloody campus. I'd say that it is a decent setting and the plot was not bad. But, I did not feel the emotions I was supposed to feel on the chapters. I know it was fiction and everything is not supposed to be real but it felt too unreal. Example, the teacher died gruesomely and the main character didn't feel any pity or sympathy because of a very shallow reason, she didn't like how the teacher treats and underestimate her students. I get it, you do not like the prof so it's okay she died and just shrug your shoulders BUT that is not how you introduced your character on it's first few chapters and in the next chapters. She wasn't a cold hearted girl based on the other chapters. And it's the same with some other characters. What I'm trying to say is that your characters do not speak, act or think like what you are telling your readers. There were no consistencies on the personalities you gave them. I also noticed that there is no difference in the way the characters speak when you change POV. Remember, each characters must have their own distinguishing personalities or features. Because no person is the same, right? I know this can be an amazing one, especially with an interesting plot like yours.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
3

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
4 4 3 =  11

Character Development
7

Message & Impact
12

FEEDBACK 55

Another mystery happening on a bloody campus, not bad. You have these mysterious killers on the loose playing their crazy games. Okay, I'd say it's the kind of plot that is popular among young readers which is very good. But, I wasn't swayed or carried away, not even once on all of it's chapters. I believe it is because of the way you construct your paragraphs. You were not too descriptive and you would just tell straight to the point what is happening. Remember, it is a book, not a video. You gotta tell us more so we can see and feel with our imagination what it is you are foretelling. It's not enough that you said it or write it, be a little more creative and play with words or idioms. I think, you'll have more flexibility and freedom writing a scenario on a 3rd POV. 

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
3

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
4 4 3 = 11