FEEDBACKS 11-15

FEEDBACK 11

The story is not yet on the juicy part so I can’t tell if there will be an interesting twist. So far, the story has progress. But I think that the character’s growth/development was hurried. Try to foretell each of your characters in a more creative manner so people won’t easily forget them and that will help in the overall impact to a reader.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
11

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
12

FEEDBACK 12

The sweet scenes are very cute. It will make you giggle while reminiscing your highschool days. Book Cover is simple too and it matches the story. The story is a common story of a regular teen couple, nothing special. It was too simple, that’s not a good thing. It was entertaining on some points but as a whole, it was too common, not so unique. There were really nothing special going on in the story. It felt like reading a diary of a regular teen girl and boy in love and their usual and not so big problems. Most of the readers doesn’t like that. Yes we can relate but it lacks depth.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
9

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 13

The Book cover is fantastic but I was not satisfied with the description because there’s nothing enticing about it. The plot is uncommon and the characters are very cute. This story has a good flow and twists.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
2

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
12

Character Development
9

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 14

I have no problem with the the book cover, description and prologue. It was rather good and will catch your interest. I like the plot and twist but the delivery destroyed it. Nakabasa na ako ng mga sobrang matured na story, yung iba nga pure smut lang pero hindi sya nagmukhang nakakadiri basahin kahit incest pa yun. But this story is both disturbing and disgusting. I’m sorry if I was too harsh with my words but I can’t describe it any other way. Ganda sana nung may game and family tradition sila pero the way ng pagkakwento niya made it a turn off. Sobrang hirap din tandaan yung mga characters. Sobrang dami na nga, the names are confusing pa, at the same time, hindi naipakita ang kani-kaniyang personality. You have a nice idea for a story but you need to be creative with the execution. Sayang ang idea. Ganda sana ng plot.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
10

Character Development
6

Message & Impact
8

FEEDBACK 15

Decent Plot, twist and consistent flow. Characters are well thought of and each of them has their own personality. Most importantly, there is development in every chapter. The negative feedback I could give is that the book cover feels a little off. I suggest you changing it to something more of a book to be published than a manga. It fits more with the atmosphere and genre of your story.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
3

Plot, Twist & Flow
13

Character Development
10

Message & Impact
13