FEEDBACKS 01 - 05

FEEDBACK 01

The story has a very interesting flow. It was both fun and heartbreaking to read, which is a VERY good thing, and the description will make you want to open the book. It just lacks a little twist and diversion from other stories. Maybe because it only has few chapters. But overall, it is a promising story.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
3

Plot, Twist & Flow
4 3 5 = 12

Character Development
9

Message & Impact
14

FEEDBACK 02

The Description is good and enticing. The cover fits with the story’s plot. The story itself needs a little depth. However, I was expecting a deeper and more dramatic reason why the girl was broken inside because of how she was introduced in the description but it turns out differently. You must meet your readers expectations upholding what you promised on the blurb so they won't be disappointed.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
3 3 3 = 9

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
12

FEEDBACK 03

The personalities of each characters and their development throughout the story were great, good job on this part. Chapters are smooth sailing. However, the book cover doesn’t leave much of an impact, at least to me, and the description needs a little revision due to some technicalities, like, the middle sentence is a dependent clause and it needs a statement to support it or it won’t be a complete sentence and should not stand on its own, and so, it became confusing. Just a minor flaw there.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
3

Book Cover
3

Plot, Twist & Flow
4 3 4 = 11

Character Development
10

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 04

It’s very nice that the story has a twist. The scenes are unique unlike others who have overused kilig scenes. Filipino teenagers will relate more because of the story’s settings unlike others who has the KDRAMA feels that are always almost cliches. Great story flow for TeenFiction. The Book cover just needs a little more appeal as well as the description.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
5 4 4 = 13

Character Development
9

Message & Impact
14

FEEDBACK 05

The Book Cover is very cute and it fits the genre. The down sides are, the story flow is stagnant and does not have enough twist. Readers will most likely stop reading further if you do not put excitement in your chapters. The mistake I see is that you tend to write things that will not make an impact to your story, example, gumising sya pagkatapos ay naghilamos, tapos ay nag-agahan tapos kumuha ng baon tapos pumasok na. Most of the time, those are unnecessary and nonsense. Those are already given and obvious. You do not need to write every single action your character will do unless it will make an impact to that scene. You need to replace those with more meaningful thoughts that will make your story more exciting.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
3 2 3 = 8

Character Development
7

Message & Impact
10