FEEDBACKS 41-50

FEEDBACK 41

I love the book cover! It’s so nice! Upon reading the story, I was entertained but not too much. The story is a bit plain for me. The only thing that it did to me is it made me giggle and kilig in some chapters but that’s not enough. I was looking for something deeper in the story. Something that’s unique with a wow factor and not just the typical teen romance.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
3 3 4 = 10

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 42

The picture on the Book Cover is great except for the distracting color of the fonts. The story felt like it was too childish. There is a diference between an author making their characters childish and an author who wrote a childish story. Put deeper meaning in your story. Insert morals or try reconstructing your sentences. That will make your story more pleasant to read.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
3 4 3 = 10

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
12

FEEDBACK 43

Sadly, the author and the work can't be found.

FEEDBACK 44

I was very impressed with the twist and the blurb. It is unique and interesting. But I got a little bit disappointed with how it was presented. You have a beautiful story but the twist was not executed well. It was confusing and the characters were not consistent with their personalities and the flow was too fast in the beginning.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
4 5 3= 12

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
12

FEEDBACK 45

First of all, good job for the impressive description. So catchy! I think I can call it a fanfiction since it was inspired from another story and I gotta say that I like the plot, the twist and the idea. I get the anime feel of each scenario in which the author did on purpose since the plot came from an anime and I enjoyed it. On the other hand, I suggest changing your book cover. Upon reading, your story is on a lighter tone so I personally think that it does not fit your work.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
3

Plot, Twist & Flow
5 4 4= 13

Character Development
9

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 46

Wow! Is the first word that came out of my mouth upon checking your work. You have an amazing Book Cover! It’s fantastic! Magnificent! I also like the description. Short and Simple but is enough to make me curious. I also like the settings of the story you introduced on chapter one. I was looking forward in knowing more of the worlds, or planets you described earlier in the story. However, it was lacking for me, I did not feel each place. It will be a lot better if the places were creatively used on chapters.What I mean is that I did not feel the differences of each worlds on your scenarios. You can add different cultures, diversities in creatures (Animals/Monsters) and beliefs and law, even language, in each world. (Note: I am not saying that there aren’t any, but, it was lacking and I only saw it on the first few chapters.) That’s just a suggestion. It’s still up to you. But by doing so, it will give your readers a different experience as they dive into unknown realms. Fantasy lovers love that kind of feeling when reading a book. It was a waste since you really have a good and an original idea. I see lots of potential in your story and it’s not too late. About the characters, I like their relationship with each other. They are close to today’s teens so young readers can relate in each line they throw.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
5 4 4= 13

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 47

I kind of like the plot. It was cool and the objective of the characters are simple and classic. Your description is not bad. BUT, the book cover is confusing in the eyes. It's hard to read the title. The Prologue was too simple and less catchy. It’s actually like a chapter. And the flow was too slow for me. Also, there was too much talk and less action/happening. Put something extraordinary in each chapters OR write it in a way that will excite your readers because some chapters are empty.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
3

Book Cover
3

Plot, Twist & Flow
4 4 3 = 11

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 48

Great book cover you got there! It was really cool! I also like the setting. It's actually common and not new but you gave it a twist of your own, the same with the plot. My only problem is when you tell every move/action of the protagonist even if it's given and unnecessary and it doesn't do any impact or effect on the sentence or paragraph. It makes it boring to read sometimes. But I like how your story progresses.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
4 4 4= 12

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 49

DUUUDE!!! I love your story description! It's so catchy and it made me excited to open your work! And it did not disappoint. You took me to another dimension. You took me to a fantasy world which I love when reading stories in this genre. For the negative comment, improve the way you foretell your story. Sometimes the chapter doesn't leave much of an impact. But I know you can work it out, by gaining more experience in writing.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
5 5 4= 14

Character Development
9

Message & Impact
13

FEEDBACK 50

I have so many things to say about this story. First, it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! YES! I felt like the author have put his/her heart into this! The way the characters speak, act and think are so diverse that each of them has their own trademark! Even an ordinary orc has their mannerisms! They even have their own language and culture based on where the characters came from. Every detail of the story was well thought of! Their backstories, the kingdoms, the places, the creatures, everything! It was very very cool and a must read! I could imagine the author proofreading it a hundred times if not a thousand. And I'm sorry, I can't think of a negative comment. It is a classic story that fantasy lovers will surely love.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
5 5 5= 15

Character Development
10

Message & Impact
14