FEEDBACKS 16-20

FEEDBACK 16

Impressive book cover and description. The prologue is good too. But the flow of the story seems like it was hurried. You have a good plot but it was not executed well and that goes the same with the twists.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
5

Plot, Twist & Flow
4+3+3=10

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
12

FEEDBACK 17

The description is excellent as well as the prologue but I just want to clarify that a prologue is like a short introduction of the story that shows a scene that is happening before the actual story starts. Prologue should not be a part of the story. It’s opposite is epilogue. Going back, you have an interesting plot but the flow was too quick. You could have used your twist to make your chapters more interesting and took your time to properly develop your characters, especially, the main ones. Because of that, the message and impact of the story became less.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
4+4+3=11

Character Development
7

Message & Impact
12

FEEDBACK 18

The book cover is cute and neat as well as the blurb. TO ALL WRITERS, PLEASE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROLOGUE, EPILOGUE AND SYNOPSIS. The plot and twists are overused. The flow is too predictable which makes the story less exciting to read and it affects the impact. But a few might find this story cute and entertaining. By the way, I hope that all writers be more careful with their use of english. Sometimes, incorrect grammar affects the reading experience of a reader.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
4

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
3+3+3=9

Character Development
8

Message & Impact
12

FEEDBACK 19

The description, the plot, the twist, the flow, the turn of events,and the characters’ developments were all awesomely written. The story was very very compelling. Impactful if I must say. Writer’s can use cliche plots but you need the creativity to make it to something new, with your own flavour it can be transformed into an original piece from an overused concept. And the author managed to do just as that. As for rule, I need to find something negative in the story based on the criterias, and so, I find the book cover not so appealing but it will do.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
4

Plot, Twist & Flow
4+5+5=14

Character Development
10

Message & Impact
15

FEEDBACK 20

The story is amazingly done. I like how it has a different setting and an original plot. It is not hard to fall in love with the characters and be swayed by the flow of the story. However, I don’t see much effort done on the Book Cover which makes it look less appealing. Few twists could be added too, to add excitement.

Title, Description & Prologue/Synopsis
5

Book Cover
3

Plot, Twist & Flow
5+3+5=13

Character Development
10

Message & Impact
15