Why tonight?!

BEFORE YOU READ: This was my first book. I have other books available if you'd like to read those, however they are not completed. This book does not have a happy ending so if you don't like that, I kindly suggest you exit now. I have a re-written version of this book available with changes; that book is not yet completed. I am allowed to write whatever I want as this is my book. Thank you☺️

Jin's POV

I sat in my room reading a favorite book of mine until my roommate, Park Jimin, came bursting through my door. Startled, I yelped, jumped, and threw my book all at the same time. "Yah, Jimin why did you do that!? My poor book." "Hyung you always read. Come out with me and some friends tonight. It'll be fun!"

"I don't think going out is a good idea. I haven't been keeping track of my heats lately and I'm sure being around a bunch of horny alphas isn't going to be safe." "But Hyuuuuuung." I sigh heavy and look down before looking back at Jimin to see him staring at me with puppy dog eyes. Dammit Jimin! You know I can't resist the eyes. "Fine, I'll go. What time are we leaving and who else that we know is going?"

"We're leaving at 8 and and Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are coming." I take out my phone to see that it's 7:30. I quickly get up to take a shower and get dressed. I throw on a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans and a tight fitting black, sparkly, long sleeved shirt that cuts into a V near my chest. After combing my black hair the way I like it, I walk out of my bathroom to check myself out. Damn I'm fine.

"You look great Hyung. Let's go!" Jimin and I leave the house and after locking the door, we're off to the club. Me driving obviously.

When we arrive at the club, Jimin and I are already being stared down by thirsty alphas. Seriously, we just walked in the damn place. Me being a pure and virgin omega, I'm worried for my ass.

Jimin soon gets dragged away from me by some tall, handsome guy with a box smile. He drags him into the VIP area and suddenly, I'm worried for Jimin's ass too.

I go to the bar and ask for a drink. The bartender starts to flirt with me a bit and I can tell he's just another alpha trying to fuck. I don't want to be fucked like every other omega that acts like an easy lay. I want to be made love to. You know? I play along with his flirting until I feel someone's gaze burning into me. I look over and my eyes meet with the hottest guy I've ever laid eyes on.

He looks like a fucking god, just picture that. I give him a questioning look to which he smirks at. Suddenly, my heat decides it's the perfect time to get worked up.

Before I know it, the hot guy from the VIP area is in front of me.

     "Good evening beautiful

"Good evening beautiful." He says while grinning and taking a seat beside me. Why tonight?!