Mine

Jungkook's POV

Fuck. He smells amazing. His scent is enough to make any alpha weak in the knees. He's making me feel strange and I've only just met him minutes ago. He's so easy to carry. He fits in my arms perfectly like he was made just for me.

I want him so bad. I don't want to force him to be my mate tonight. I'll let him decide when he wants that. It will happen. Just not tonight.

I gently put him in the passengers seat of my car and start to drive to my mansion. Yes, I live in a mansion. What can I say? My parents are rich. Taehyung can find his own way home tonight. He better hope that omega he's with can drive.

Jin begins squirming, whining, and whimpering. I know he needs relief and I'm driving as fast as I can. His scent it driving me insane. I can barely focus on the road because every time I look over at him, he looks even more delectable than the last time I looked.

I can't wait to make him scream my name. He won't be walking for days; weeks if I lose control.

"J-Jungkook," he whimpers, catching me off guard. "Yes baby?" I say to him as softly as I can. "Hurry..please alpha."

That's it. That's fucking it. Before I know it we're at my parents mansion and I'm quick to unbuckle mine and Jin's seatbelts, lift him out of the car, and carry him inside to my room.

I lay him on my bed and begin kissing his lips roughly. He instantly begins moaning. I pull myself away just to take my shirt off and rip his off as well. I can buy him another shirt anyway. Or he can just not wear a shirt. I'm fine with the second option.

I lean my head down to claim his lips again and he tangles his fingers in my hair. I bite his bottom lip and he gasps. I take this as an opportunity to slide my tongue in making him moan and tighten the grip he has on my hair.

I start trailing kisses down his neck, sucking occasionally, until I reach his chest. His pink, perky nipples are just waiting to get some attention. I lightly put my lips to his right one to which he rewards me with a whimper.

"Sensitive baby?" I ask him lowly, giving him a seductive look. "Y-yes, very." "Perfect." I say looking at him with a huge grin on my face.

     I run my tongue over his right nipple causing him to moan loudly and arch his back. I remove his hands from my hair and pin them down on my bed.  He whines and squirms under me. I switch to his other nipple earning another moan from him.

     I trail wet kisses from his chest to the start of his pants. These need to go. I look up at him to ask for permission to remove them. He nods hesitantly and lifts his waist to help me remove them.

     I also remove my pants. Once I get my pants off, his face reddens just at the sight of the bulge in my boxers. "If this makes you blush, you'll be a mess when I'm inside you."

     His face reddens even more when I begin to play with the hem of his boxers with my teeth. I move slowly not missing the looks he gives me.

     "P-please..j-just take them off." Don't need to tell me twice. I waste no time ripping off his boxers as well as mine. "Yah! T-those were my favorite pair!" I pay no attention to his words as I stare at the beauty in front of me.

    His naked body is sprawled out on my bed, his member leaking pre-cum, his nipples red from me biting and sucking on them, the same with his neck, his face flushed, his heat calling out my name.

Beautiful. All mine

     "J-Jungkook?" He calls out to me. "Yes baby?" I say to him. "P-please.." he whimpers. "Please what baby?"

"Please touch me. Make me scream your name alpha. Make me yours. Please.." he manages to whimper out.

     I don't hesitate to take his entire member in my mouth. He moans loudly and grips my hair. "P-please..don't..stop!" He says panting.

    I wouldn't stop unless he begged for it.

     I move my mouth to his leaking hole and my god does he taste delicious. His slick fills my mouth quickly. I swallow every last drop.

    I quickly reach over to my bedside table and grab a condom. I know what the hell I'm doing. If I go in raw, he'll get pregnant for sure. Not that I mind him carrying my pup, but not until I've mated him.

     "Are you ready princess?" I asl him, cupping his cheek waiting for confirmation to go further. "Y-yes. Please hurry Kookie."

     I slam into him causing him to arch his back and moan louder than I've heard him moan all night. His tight virgin walls closing around my member causing me to growl. "Can I move princess?" I ask.

     "M-move..please." He says panting. I don't hesitate to begin pounding into him, hearing him moan and watching him squirm under me.

     I lean my head down to kiss and suck on his neck. His hands instantly go to my back as he moans my name loud in my ear. I growl and slam into him again causing the bed to smack the wall, him to scream my name, and me to do it again.

And again

And again.

     Each time the bed hits the wall Jin moans louder. God I want to mark him.

     After a few more minutes, he cums and screams my name loudly in the process. I cum as well and decide it's time I pull out and let my omega rest.

     He'll remember this night for sure. He'll have many more nights like it once I've mated him.

     I'll make sure of it.