~55~

Later on in the week, after Jin and Jungkook get off the phone with Jungkook's mother to check on Seojoon, Jungkook's rut sneaks up on him while he and Jin are out walking later in the day. The urge to pin his mate to the nearest wall and make love to him endlessly is growing with each step he takes. He's also carrying his 28 year old husband on his neck as they walk around outside. The short shorts Jin is wearing exposing his milky skin, not helping Jungkook at all.

Jungkook wants nothing more than to run back to their hotel and to their penthouse to claim his omega as his for the second time since they've been there. "Kookie?" The sound of Jin's voice nearly makes Jungkook growl. He tries his absolute best to keep himself calm as he answers back with a raspy, "Yes baby?"

"Are you alright?" Jin asks, threading his fingers through Jungkook's hair. The younger groaning at the feeling. "You seem a little tense." Jin continues.

Jungkook stops walking, looks up at Jin with a forced smile on his face and says, "I'm fine baby. You don't have to worry about me. That's supposed to be the other way around."

Jin purses his lips and says, "Actually, I'm the one that worries the most. Me being the omega and having your child, I tend to worry a lot more than usual." Jungkook chuckles at his husband and continues walking, still trying to hide the aching bulge in his shorts.

Jin leans forward a bit and kisses Jungkook's forehead. "Jesus Jungkook. You're burning up. Maybe we should take you to see a doctor or-" Jin stops talking when realization hits him.

"You...You're in your rut...aren't you?" Jungkook only responds with a low growl, biting his lip as he looks at Jin.

"C-Can you make it back to the hotel alright?" Without saying a word, Jungkook turns around, runs back to the hotel almost running into people on his way, and upstairs to their penthouse. He knew that if they were to take the elevator, someone would see something they wouldn't want to see and Jungkook would kill someone for seeing.

As soon as they get to their penthouse, clothes are off and Jungkook's lips are instantly attached to Jin's skin.

***************************************

It's hot, messy, and loud. The sounds of skin-slapping, a bed creaking and hitting the wall, grunting and growling, and moaning and screaming.

Jungkook...is fucking the shit out of Jin. Jin's body is wracked with oversensitivity and Jungkook knows this, but he can't stop.

Jeon Jungkook has an addiction. An addiction to his husband, his mate. Every sound that comes out of Jin's mouth drives Jungkook mad.

The way Jin screams his name as he comes for the third time since they've been at it for the past three hours.

Jin still worries that people can hear him. Jungkook doesn't give a damn. He hopes people can hear them. It'll let people know who Jin belongs to and Jungkook won't hesitate to let anyone know that Jin is his, his omega only.

They went from the countertop, to the wall in their bedroom, to the floor in their bedroom, to their bed, and now to the floor in the living room of their penthouse. The only reason they're on the floor is because Jungkook broke their bed.

"Oh god...oh god Jungkook!" Jungkook growled and quickened his pace, the sound of Jin screaming his name under him nearly sending him over the edge once again.

Jin cries out and tightens his grip on Jungkook's back when he feels Jungkook's teeth sink into his claiming mark on his neck, knotting him for the fourth time as he does so.

"Mmm Jungkook please! Please stop!" But Jungkook can't stop. He isn't satisfied yet. He's far from satisfied. Though they've been at it for hours and Jungkook has made love to Jin on every flat surface, he isn't yet satisfied.

The real alpha in Jungkook has come out to play and that alpha wants his omega bad.

****************************************

Hours after Jungkook's rut has finally subsided, he and Jin now in their um..broken bed, courtesy of Jungkook.

Jin is passed out. Jungkook feels terrible as he watches his beauty sleep. He didn't mean to lose control like he did, but he couldn't help himself. How could he when he has such an exquisite omega like Jin?

Jungkook looks at his omega sleeping peacefully in the bed, his black hair messy and his lips swollen from Jungkook sucking and biting on them. His milky skin littered with marks from Jungkook endlessly sucking, biting, taking, and claiming his omega as his and no one else's.

Jungkook smiles as he watches Jin move around in his sleep. It makes him think of their baby, Seojoon, who's probably peacefully sleeping as well. Jungkook's smile widens as he notices the change in Jin's scent. We're having another baby sweetheart, Jungkook thinks to himself as he caresses Jin's cheek and leans forward to capture his swollen lips in a passionate kiss.

Jungkook stops, though, when he hears his phone ring. He reaches over to the bedside table and answers it seeing as it's his mother calling.

"Jungkook?"
     "Yes mother?"
"You need to come home as soon as you can in the morning."
     "Why? What's wrong? Is Seojoon alright?"
"Yes, Seojoon is okay. It's your father Jungkook. He's in serious trouble."
     "What do you mean mom? What's going on with dad?"
"Sweetheart...your father has been dealing with a mafia. The biggest in Korea. The boss is demanding that your father gives him a certain amount of money that he can't possibly make. He's giving your father until Seojoon turns 16. After that...he's coming for you. The man said he may even...he may even take Jin and Seojoon if your father can't get him this money."

Jungkook is stuck in thought at the information his mother just gave him.

"We're coming home first thing in the morning. I don't know who this man thinks he is, but he's not touching my child or my omega."

Jungkook hangs up the phone and turns to face his still sleeping omega. "If he even dares to take you from me." Jungkook says aloud to himself.

"He'll have to kill me first."

And so, the real story begins...

Also, can you tell I have no idea how to write smut? 😂