~22~

Jungkook's POV

     Soon, Jin's shift ends and it's 10:30 p.m. I offer to take him home and he allows me to do so.
     After saying goodbye to his boss and helping clean and lock up, Jin and I walk to my car hand in hand.
I don't bring up the question I asked him earlier because I don't want him to think that he's being rushed into anything.
I really love him. I've loved him since I saw him that night. I don't care that he's older than me or that he doesn't have as much money as I do.
I only care about him.

When I pull into the parking lot of Jin's apartment building, I see a familiar car also in the parking lot.
When we walk into Jin's apartment, we see something we did not expect to see.
Taehyung and Jimin. On the floor. In the living room. Naked and going at each other.
Jin blushes deeply and pulls me out of the house back to my car. "Your house. Now." He says, his face still red. I waste no time in driving to my house.

When we get there, Jin is fast asleep, though his face is still a deep red. How can he still act this way after what we've done?
I pick Jin up and carry him over my shoulder through the door and to a different room he's never been in.

 How can he still act this way after what we've done?     I pick Jin up and carry him over my shoulder through the door and to a different room he's never been in

My parents had this room built just for me when I revealed as an alpha. I wasn't allowed inside the room until I was much older.
My father told me that this room will be the room I make love to my omega in. He told me that when I was 16. I'm 19 now, still young I know, but I don't care.
I've already done things with Jin before, but this time, it'll be different.

I want to make love to him.

I want him to feel all the love I feel for him tonight. When we make love. God I can't wait.

I sit him in one of the chairs and remove his clothes slowly. I restrain myself from touching him.
I strip myself of my own clothes and make my way over to the hot tub.
I growl lowly as I slide into the hot water. It feels amazing.
The spot that I chose to sit in gives me the perfect view of my beautiful omega.
He begins to stir in the chair as he opens his beautiful eyes.
He looks around the room with wide eyes. "Good evening gorgeous." I say biting my lip.
"W-where are we? Why am I naked?!"
I chuckle and motion him over to the tub. He gets up and slowly walks over, covering his beautiful body.
He stops at the edge of the tub. I move over to where he is and gently take his hand in mine.
I pull him into the water with me slowly. He hisses at the hot water when he steps in. I chuckle and sit him in my lap, his legs on either side of mine.
I place one of my hands on his waist. He places both of his hands on my shoulders. His cheeks flush as he speaks to me.
"Kookie..where are we?" He asks. I smile and look at him as I speak.
"We're in a room that my parents had made for me when I revealed as an alpha." I lean my head forward to place a kiss on his neck.
"K-Kookie..why are we here?" He asks. I bite my lip as I look at him.
"You'll understand why in a little." He blushes and looks around the room for something else to look at.
"Jin?"
"Y-Yes?"
"I want you."
"Y-you already have me Kookie."
"I want to make love to you Jin."
He blushes a deep red and his eyes widen. "Y-you want t-to what Kookie?" He asks. I lean forward and claim his lips in a gentle kiss. He places both of his hands on my cheeks and I move my hand from his waist to his back.
I bite his lip earning a gasp from his beautiful lips as I slide my tongue into his mouth.
He moans and moves one of his hands up to grip my hair. Oh fuck.
I growl and he moans. I break our kiss and look him in the eye. His beautiful eyes can make any man fall for him.
"Jin, can I? Will you let me make love to you Jin?" I take the hand he has placed in my cheek in my hand. I rub my thumb on the back of his hand and wait for my answer.
     He looks at me, looks away biting his lip, and looks back at me.
     He places his other hand on my cheek and nods his head slowly.
     I bring the hand I have in mine to my lips and kiss his palm looking up at him.
     "Words babe." I say to him. He blushes and nods his head again. "Y-Yes...you c-can make...l-love to me K-Kookie." He says, blushing a deeper red than before.
I smile and move both of my hands under his thighs.
He gasps when I stand up with him this way and walk over to the bed in the room.
I lay him down on the bed gently and hover over top of him.
He blushes and tries to cover his beautiful body once again.
I take one of his hands and place his ring finger in my mouth.
Jin blushes and tries to pull his finger from my mouth gently.
I take his finger out of my mouth and start to gently kiss and suck on his neck.
He moans sweetly in my ear, encouraging me to keep going.
"Ah~K-Kookie"  I trail my lips down his neck to his chest. I leave kisses and bites on and around his nipples. He moans and places his hands in my hair. God I love when he does this. I continue to trail my lips down his body until I reach his member, already leaking pre-cum.
I look up at him for permission to continue. He nods his head slowly and I take him in my mouth.
He moans and I continue to slowly suck and lick his member until he releases his sweet cum in my mouth.
I put his legs over my shoulders and dip my head down to his beautiful, pink, throbbing hole.
I trail my tongue over it earning a whimper and a moan from my omega.
     I've only done it once and he's already a mess.
     I thrust my tongue deep inside his hole causing him to moan louder and tighten his grip on my hair.
     I continue to lick and suck on his hole until he cums again. I could cum from hearing his beautiful moans, but I keep it in by growling whenever I'm close or just to earn a whimper from him.
     I move my head to his thighs. Kissing, liking, and biting there.
     He moans my name, catching me off guard as I look up at him.
     "Kookie...please...stop." I instantly begin to worry. I move from my position between us legs and place a soft, gentle kiss to his lips.
     "Do you want to stop here?" I ask him. He shakes his head no and places his hands on my cheeks.
     "It...i-it's just...y-your tongue... I c-can't handle it." He says blushing and avoiding my eyes.
     I laugh and lick my lips to tease him. "Is it too much for you Jin?" I say, smiling.
     He nods his head yes and I tell him that I won't do anything else with my tongue for the rest of the night.
     I push his legs to his chest and spread them. I position myself between his legs again, looking up at him to ask for permission to enter him.
     He nods and I slowly push myself into his hole.
     He arches his back and moans. When I'm fully inside, I wait for him to give me the okay to move.
"Move.."
     He moans out. I thrust in and out of him slowly, making sure not to go so rough.
     I place little kisses on his chest and neck and tell him how well he's doing.

     After hours of this, yes hours, we've both cum five times.
     I thrust once more before I pull myself out and manage to move to the other side of the bed; both of us out of breath.
     I get off of the bed and pick him up. I place him in a chair until I move the covers back.
     I place him in the bed gently and get in in front of him.
     I pull the covers over both of us and bring Jin close to me.
     I kiss his forehead and whisper a  "Good night Jin. I love you so much."
     "Good night Jungkook. I love you too." He whispers back before drifting off to sleep.

           Oh Jin. I love you so much more.