Chapter 31

I felt awkward laying in bed alone. Edward was in New york shooting his new film as i laid here alone. Sometimes Anthoney would comfort me as i cried myself to sleep saying "daddy will be home soon"

It was just after twelve when i dropped Anothney off at Rosalie's which after that my phone ring.

Hey mom" I said.

Oh honey how are you? She asks.

Good" I said,"how's Phil and Emily?

Oh there good listen how would you feel if Emily and Come viss you? She said

That would be great" I said, Edward's been gone shooting his movie and Anthoney and I feel alone".

She chuckled and told me she would be here in three hours.

I shook Anthoney up as he wiggled in bed.

Buddy get up Nana Reene will be here" I said.

He groan but cracked his eyes open. He rubbed them stubbling up as he slowly walked to his room. I gave him a bath then changed him into blue jeans and a grey long sleeve ahirt. While he was watching Spongebob i went in the shower and changed into some clean clothes.

MOMMY DOOR! Anthoney shouted.

I just got finish putting my hair in a high bun as i jogged down stairs and open the door. Emily attacked me with kisses as my mom walked behind her hugging me.

Anthoney" she said open her arms for him.

Nana Renee" Anthoney said wrapping her arms around him.

Man the last time i say you was last Thanksgiving where you were like five months old; youve got taller"

Hows Charlie" I asks.

He wants to see you" she said, "hes really upset his son is marrying Edward's sister"

Well she's a great girl" I said, they're expecting a baby too"

Aww thats lovely" she said" Bella its been a year call him"

No, I want to keep my Christmas spirt alive because Edwards gone and Im-

"Your what? She asks.

Nothing" I said then changed the subject, How long is your visit?

We're heading back to Florida the morning before New years" she said, "Phil is on the road until the thirtith so we're going to spend New Years with him"

While my mom was here we went shopping, Vist santa and then Reene and I while the kids selp wrapped the gifts. I only felt nausia at night or the afternoon...funny right.

Bella, are you ok" she asks, you look paler then usual"

Umm yea i might have just caught a bug or something dont worry"

Later that night i called Edward tell him how i was. I was poking my belly and suddenly i felt a hard thump. I gasps

"Bella you ok? He asks.

The...the babies they kicked" I said, "ahh, shit their kicking a storm."

"Damn it i wish i was there" he said sad, "you are taking pictures right?

"Every two weeks" I said rubbing my belly, "You are going to be home for christmas right?

"Yep and Im going to go to the doctor's with you as well" he said yawning.

"Go to sleep sleepy head" I said yawning as well, "I love you"

"I love you too" I said hanging up and soon sleep took over me.