chapter 26

I stared at Edward's waiting face wanting my answer but I couldn't find one.

Bella? Edward asks looking concern.

"I...I...I dont know what to say" i stuttered baffled by his proposal

"say yes" he said gleaming.

"Mamma"Anothney said his arms stretching his arms out towards me. i pulled his face to my chest and took deep breaths.

"I don't know" i whispers, "Edward you know i love you but..."

"But? he questioned.

"Look" i said getting up handing him Anothney, "Don't you like our life. you know being just us"

"Don't you want more? Edward said standing up, "Bella, i thought you wanted more?

"I do but cant we wait? I asks scared.

His face was hard and unread. He got up handing me Anothney then walked up the stairs pausing on the last step near our room and said over his shoulder,

Sure if you dont love me sure we can wait" soon he was in our room leaving me with the feeling of guilt.

Am im wrong? I asks my son as he gave a good nod.

I signed picking up the phone then dailed a number.

Hello" the voice said.

Hey can we talk i need advice"

*************************************

So what did you say when he asks? Jessica asks.

Ever since the photo shoot Jessica and I become close friends almost like sisters.

No, i just stood their making excuses on why we shouldn't get married" i said as we arrived to the food court.

Anothney is one right? She asks remembering his birthday party at the zoo.

Yep four month and a half months ago on May tenth" i said.

Wait, your birthday is in two weeks right? She askd giddy.

Yes but so what im turning twenty four big whoops"  I said finishing my coke.

Go out of town" she said,"Ask your mom to watch Anothney"

Jessica" I whined but she gave me a stern look.

That night when i came home i smelled something cooking. I walked in and saw Edward in only jeans and leaning over a big grey pot.

What you cooking? I asks taking off my coat.

Stew" he said pouring some in a bowl. 

we sat quite at the tqble hearing the only sound was slurping.

My birthday is in two weeks" I declared.

I know" he said taking another spoon in his mouth.

So i was thinkingmaybe we could go out of town and my mom can watch Anothney for the weekend" I said putting my bowl in the sink.

Oh well on monday i'm leaving for my movie premier of Poison for two days" he said, "and then to New york for Fifty shades for three days"

Oh yea my book" I said happy then asked sitting on the couch, "When are you shooting the next film?

A few weeks before Christmas" he said kissing my cheek, "I promise to call and txt every day."

How long will you be gone? I asks

I'll be back next wensday then the next morning your coming with me" he said pulling me in his lap on the couch.

Why am i going" i asks confused.

Your the author" he said smiling, "Without you this movie wouldn't be born"

I looked up and saw the sparkle in his eyes. The same sparkle when he asked me  to marry him.

I nod pulling his head in my shoulder. I nod my head agreeing with his ways knowing i have to pack.

I'll go call your mom" he said going up the stairs.

I stared after him as he soon disappears in the hallway i exhaled the breath i was holding.

"Am i doing the right thing putting myself in the spot light? I thought nervous but i put it aside knowing i dated into this life now i have to live with it"

************************************
SEPTEMBER 13

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to mommy" Edward sanged, " Happy birthday to you"

I laughed blowing out my candelies seeing my boys smile.

I decide to have just Edward, Athoney and I at home celebrating my birthday. We ate cake danced then it was oresent time. My mom gave me a card with a cupon for a free body massage, Rose Alice and jasper pitched in and got me the Mac 5, Jessica sent me a three hundred dollar gift card to Victory's secert and in the box was six diferent "toys" which made me blush.. Athoney gave me a scarpbook with all his drawing of us then edward gave me charm bracelet with all our birthstones; that one made me cry. It was around eleven when I decide to use my gift. I didnt know bondaging someone was so erotic.

That...that was amazing" I said out of breath.

Nest time im going to use the handcuffs and blindfold on you, birthday girl" edward said sucking my neck.

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME :)