Chapter 15

Oh Bella i'm so happy you considered going out" Kate said puling into stores. I laugh going in every store.

Oh my God I thought sluts shop at victory secerts? I heard behind me. I turned and saw Tanya with a giddy Irian behind her. What do you want? I asks mad

God pregnant does not look good on you" seh said walking around me.

Bitch back off" Kate finally said.

Stay out of this Kate" Irian said. I looked up angry at the world.

You know who's in Edward's next movie right? she asks looking at me up and down.

Who? I said wondering.

Katherine" She said, you know her right? Everyone in hollywood knows her"

If I don't know her then she must doesn't matter" I said looking at all the clothes.

I mean i would have tell the women who's having my baby i'm working with the women who was my first and booty call"

What? I ask.

You didn't know everytime Edward is out of town Victory is on his speed dail" she said, man she was pregnant with his kid once too"

What" I said anger

Yea looks like your kid not his first" she said walking off laughing away.

Kate? I akss but she looked scared and worried.

I'm sorry bella but it wasn't my story to tell" she said reaching out to me but i backed up reaching for my phone.

It ranged once and then someone picked up

Hello" A female voice said

Who is this? I asks wondering who the hell is answering edward's phone.

"Katherin" she said, and who am i speaking to?

Is Edward there? I asks not giving her my name.

Oh he's in the shower" she said then giggled, Edward stop that tickles"

My breath hitch as i dropped my phone and ran off somewhere anywhere where no one can find me....

*********************************************************************************************************

EPOV

Hey who was that?  I asks laying my head on  her stomach.

I don't know she never told me" she said shrugging.

Where my god son? I ask looking around

With his father thank god" she said, "you know my girlfriend is angry at him right"

"Look the guy is a jerk  I don't blame her" I said rubbing her stomach.

Stop that tickles" she giggled, so tell me about the girl you knocked up"

Please, i don't like that word and she's fine" I said

Oh gooodie" she said getting off the bed and heading to the door. when i was putting my jeans on i heard

the doorbell ring.

“My, if I didn’t love Kate I would fuck you right now” I heard Lilly say leaning against the door frame.

“I’m pleased” I said looking at the 5”4 brown hair and skin and eyes hazel.

“So where my god sister at? Lily asks taking Katherine in her arms kissing her cheek.

“I don’t know” I said going to my phone dialing Bella number. After three rings nothing. I called her three more times and nothing. I was getting nervous

“Edward, you alright? Kate asks her hand on my shoulder.

“Yea but Bella’s not answer I called her like four times” I said plopping on the bed.

“She’s pregnant right” Lilly said and I nod, “well when Katherine was pregnant she slept like the dead so chill.” I relaxed at her word but my mind still wonder about Bella.

A walk in the park did me well. No one ask for auto graphs or picture just the wind in my hair. I called Bella again and still no answer. Kate ringed twice then she answer

“Hey brother what up? Kate said banging in the back ground.

“Nothing moving going well hey listen have you talked to Bella? I ask looking at the sky. There was no responds at after ten seconds I really got worried.

“Kate? I ask checking she’s still there

“Edward, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to it just slip and brought about by Tanya when we bumped into her at the mall today” she rushed out.

“Brought what up? I ask confused

“You and Katherine relationship” she said but I hanged up dashing to the house. AS I arrived my phone vibrates. A text from Bella finally

 Bella

Hey thanks for my present

Bella came by crying on my door step saying

What did I do blah blah blah

She was really upset slept in my arms for past few days

Moan when she ate my food,

I wonder if she’ll moan sucking me

We went to dinners, movies she even said she missed us together

Whatever you did to her thanx and I promise to take good of your kid and really hands on care of Bella 

Mason

Below was two picture one of them on the couch. Her hair in a ponytail eyes close, big smile and that fucking Mason kissing her cheek. The next one was Bella lying on the couch eyes close smiling again but Mason was kissing her belly.

“HELL NO” thought gathering all my stuff and pushing them in the care.

Edward where are you going? Katherine asks from the door way.

To get my fucking girl back” I sad through my teeth slamming my car door and driving like a maniac down the highway.

Don’t worry Bella” I thought, “Edward’s coming”.