1.

It was a sunny day. Beautiful weather for...oh God the Sun was burning down our skin. It was freaking hot and Shadis tought it was a good time for training. We ran our ass down because he was mad at us as always. Some of us collapsed after the 114. lap. They got carried away but Shadis didn't let us stop he wanted to kill us for sure and ordered 50 more laps. In the end everybody was like a corpse. I dragged Samuel with me as I panted heavily and walked like a zombie. We got to the finish and we fell to the ground together.

"Hey April..."I heard Samuel's cracked voice behind me.

"What"I coughed up the word we were the first to arrive the others were behind us.

"Thanks...so ugh much"

"No problem. Friends do this to each other, no?"I smiled tiredly.

"Yeah. I owe you one girl."he laughed but shortly cut himself off as Shadis arrived with two person behind him.

"Sir"we salutated at the ground. We couldn't stand up so it was our best what we could do.

"You two. What are you doing? Get up"he ordered us in his usual scary voice.

Somehow we managed to stand but we were clinging at each other.

"What the heck did you think you are doing? Laying in the sand while the others running..."

"Sir we finished our....164 laps."I fell to my knees between the two sentences.

"Good. Now go and practice hand in hand combat!"and with this he leaved and revealed the two behind him. Green cloak and a symbol with wings. The Wings of Freedom.

"Tch"the smaller man with black hair turned his back to us but the taller blonde offered his hand to me.

"You okay?"he asked in a gentle voice.

"Y-Yeah" I blushed a bit as I took his hand and he pulled me up."Thank you"I said with a small smile.

"It's nothing. Go before Shadis kill you."he smiled back at me.

"Thank you again. Come on Samuel."I grabbed his hand and leaved as soon as we can.

"Slow down girl"I realized that I was running.

"God...I'm sorry."I stopped and looked at him.

"We will speak while we eat okay? Now find someone to beat"he smiled down at me then walked away. He's an angel.

Dinner time

We were sitting together and eating like every single night.

"Hey April"Archer nudges me with his elbow.

"Hmm?"I looked up at him with a half bread in my mouth.

"You beated up Dirk huh?"he smirked at me. Dirk was the strongest in the training corps. Everyone feared him but actually he was quite a nice guy.

I choked on my food until Amber slapped my back."Thanks...um yeah?"

"Uuu you're coool"they shouted. I rolled my eyes and saw the two men from the corps sitting at the same table as Shadis. The tall blonde was looking at me with a smile on his face. I turned red and looked back to my plate.

"Someone's blushing!"Corwin shouted out loud.

"Shut up Russell!"I stood up, pushed my plate to Amber then rushed out of the door.

Shit...was it so visible?... I was running in the training ground when I suddenly bumped into someone and we both fell.

"I'm so sorry!!"I yelped as I fell on my butt.

"Huh?"I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm so so so sor"I felt a hand on my mouth and I looked up to saw the blonde from the corps.

"No problem. Are you okay?"he asked me in a gentle tone and I nodded."Good"he removed his hand from my mouth. His scent was so familiar."Also I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Erwin Smith."he smiled at me.

"T-The commander? Of the survey corps?"I asked shyly he started laughing.

"Yes it's me."suddenly he switched to a serious face expression."You...you aren't that person who thinks the corps is shit and unusable are you?"

"No! Actually I want to join the corps."I got a little scared by his sudden voice change.

He watched me with wide eyes for a few seconds then smiled."Really? Then see you again soon."he helped me to stand up then leaved.

6 years later

Shadis had asked me to help him with the trainees after I graduated in the first place, I trained so many people but my favorites are the 104th. They were unique, strong and super friendly. I had met Eren and Mikasa again. My neighbor Marco was here too. He was as kind hearted as ever and his friend Jean. He is something. I could say some things about all of them because I loved them and they loved me too. I hadn't been like Shadis. I wasn't sadistic and tough with them. Today I will join the scouting legion. I will leave them to Shadis. I just hope they are okay. The wall breached again and we had been fighting for lifes. It was over now. I wandered in the streets searching for my old training comrade Samuel. He had joined the Survey Corps but he always visited me. He was a brother to me and I was a sister to him. He often told me about their expeditions and I wanted to be there for several reasons but the most important one was the commander's last sentence to me 'Then see you again soon.'