3.

I cried like if there were no tomorrow. I didn't want to lose him. Memories flashed into my mind and I cried even more. I heard quick footsteps behind me but I didn't even cared about it until I felt a strong arm on my shoulders. I heard that someone called my name but I couldn't recognize the voice. I looked up and if it's possible I cried even more. The memories what I tried to buried deep inside me but now they broke up and I saw everything again what happened that day.

Back to That day

"Dad noo!!!"I shouted as I watched my dad get eaten by a titan. I couldn't move I couldn't close my eyes I couldn't do anything just shout and cry. Sneaking out with the scouts is the best thing you can do if you're like a fragile flower and you have no battle experiences at all. I had known it earlier too but I still wanted to do it. It was super beautiful and exciting until titans had ran up to us and attacked us. I had heard so much yelling and painful growing but I hadn't cared until I had heard my father. I had jumped out from my

"April come on! Now!"my brother Scott shouted at me. He was a member off the garrison so he could always come home. My dad was different. He was in the scouting legion so he risked his life for humanity and that's one of the many reasons why I look up at him. Suddenly I felt my legs and arms again so I rushed to my brother who hugged me close to him.

"You scared me sis...I can't lose you too. Stay safe got it little girl?"he poked my nose with his finger as a tear rolled down on his cheek.

"Yes...I love you so much brother!"I shouted for an unknown reason and he smiled a bit.

"I love you too."he let go of me and we countine to rush to the gate. He was 18 at the time and I was 15 years old so I hadn't got that much stamina as he. I stopped for a few minutes to recover myself. He turned back to me."April you o-"I cut him off as I screamed as I saw a titan behind him. But it was too late the titan bite down his head. It was a terrible scene. His blood squirted from his neck it got on my face too, I cried now. The titan got closer to me and reached his hand out to grab me but it suddenly fell to the ground just like his body. I didn't realized what happened until somebody hugged me close to his chest. I saw this man so many times in the corps.

"Let's go...we will take you back inside the walls."he said in his calming voice as he carried me in his arms then put me on his horse until we reached the gate. I cried all way in his arms. He whispered to me things like everything will be fine and don't cry they love you.

Back to the present

I groaned a bit as I came to my mind. I was a bit spaced out.

"Hey..."I heard the familiar voice.

"Sir..."my voice was deeper than the usual and my eyes were red my cheeks wet from my tears. I cried in front of my superior....I'm pathetic.

"It's okay now. It's all over."he smiled a bit at me still trying to calm me down.

"I know..."I sighed"that's the problem. They are over too...dead...if I could be there or...or anyo-"

"No! It was the titans!"He suddenly shouted at me I just stared at him. I stopped crying in shock my mouth was slightly open.

"C-Commander"he gently put his hand on my head.

"It's not your fault."he whispered in my ear turning me red like a tomato.

"O..okay..."I mumbled and he let go of me.

"Shall we go? The others are waiting."he stood up and helped me. I poked his side because suddenly a thought snapped into my mind. He looked down at me with a questioning face.

"Sir...Samuel... Do you know where he is?"I said it between my teeth.

"Um...I don't quite know. I was cutting down titans when I heard a shriek and then rushed here. Sorry."his voice was a bit different but it didn't make any sense to me so I slipped through it. We walked until we reached a square. Everyone was there. My trainees and the survey corps's few soldiers and off course the military police too. Levi looked at us and something flickered in his eye. He quickly looked away muttering a "tch".

"Eren!"I said and rushed to him. He was currently sitting on the ground. When he heard my voice he looked up and greeted me with a smile and some tears in his eyes. We first met after the first wall's fall. My mom and I took care of him and Mikasa for a few days before they went to somewhere else. Actually that was the point when I met Samuel too and the adorable Armin Arlert. After the fall, in the boat. His family was eaten and I decided to "keep him" my mom was okay with it so we became a family but that was something what no one knows. I kneeled down and hugged Eren. He hugged me back and whispered to me.

"I thought you...you know..."

"I don't and I won't."I smiled at him and helped him stand up. When we were standing the other trainees noticed I was there. Jean ran to me and picked me up.

"Don't touch this filthy Jaeger titan stuff April!"he hugged me. I could tell that he was still shocked because of Marco. But it was obvious and acceptable.

"Jaeger come"Levi said in his usual monoton voice. He stood up gave me a kiss on the cheek then ran after Levi before Jean could kick him. I looked at Erwin and saw that he was already looking at me. We nodded a goodbye to each other then he left with Hange, Levi and Eren, they headed off with the military police soldiers.

"Someone towel! Water! It's an emergency!!"Jean shouted as he ran with me. I laughed in his arms then looked around everyone seemed tired but relieved at the same time. We live. And we will.