Finally awake

Your POV

Beep.....Beep.....Beep.

The heart rate monitor you were hooked up to was slow but you guessed that was because you tried to kill yourself and you lost a lot of blood.

"Hey..." Yasmins's voice said softy.
"Hey.." You croaked back, voice hoarse.
"You feeling better now?" She comforted.

"Well", you half heartedly chuckled "as you can see I'm not in the best shape at the moment, but thanks for asking".

Yaz walked over to your bed where you were lying and hugged you, making sure in the process not to hurt you. You hugged her back as tight as you could which wasn't that tight.

You eventually let her go and she stayed on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks for not letting me die", you gave her a thankful smile and she returned you with a sad one.

"Don't thank me it was all the doctor."
Yaz took a deep breath then continued
"(Y/N) I need to tell you something-"

"-What was all me?" The familiar voice of the doctor suddenly echoed in your bedroom as she silently entered without you noticing.

Yaz stood up and looked at the doctor like she was annoyed with her or something. The doctor didn't seem to notice.

"I was just explaining how you saved (Y/N)."
"Oh yeah, your welcome by the way."

"Thanks", you chuckled but then your chuckle turned into a full blown coughing fit.
The doctor came over to you as you hunched over the bed and rubbed your back.

"Hey, Hey. Take it easy okay. Be careful when you talk, yeah?"
"Yeah sorry", you replied. "Yaz, what were you gunna say?"

"Oh....um...nothing..." she looked disappointed and upset. I hated seeing her like this. You flashed her a sad smile. You felt bad like you did something that was your fault but you did nothing.

"I'm feeling horny you guys", the doctor said. You and yaz started bursting out with laughter.
"What!" The doctor said "Why are you laughing?"
You and yaz looked at each other in the eye and started laughing once again.
"Doctor, you do know what horny means right?" Yaz questioned.
"Yes" The doctor said looking proud of herself.
"Okay, what does it mean then?"
"It means that I want to eat a custard cream!"
And again you and yaz continued to laugh hard.