Embarrasing thoughts

"Do you think she will be alright doc?" Yasmin's voice seeped out through the corridor and into your bedroom. You stirred awake hearing the conversation from outside.
"I don't know but I want to keep an eye out for her just in case she try's to hurt herself again. I'm really worried for (Y/N)." You could sense  the worry in what you presumed the doctors voice.
"Do you think she's awake now?"
"I'll check", all of a sudden the door to the room cracked open. "Hello. I'm the doctor", the blonde woman said walking into your room and stopping by the end of the bed you were sleeping in. 
"Hey, I'm (Y/N)." You looked down at your lap and was scratching your neck. "Thank you for stopping me back then. If it weren't for you and Yasmin I wouldn't be here." You continued
"Hey it's no problem, unless you try to do it again which will cause a lot of problems and it will lead to a biggggggg consequence. Got that?"
"Yeah. Got it", you replied. What does she mean consequence? Is she like kinky or something? Well I know I am for sure. You thought
The doctor looked at you in a way you liked to call a 'damn girl' face.
'Hold up. Did the doctor know what I was thinking? Omg. Can she read my mind?' You thought to yourself. The doctor just simply nodded. 'NOOOOOO. Really? Okay if you can read my thoughts hold up four fingers.'
The doctor smirked and held up four finger exactly what you were thinking. 'Wait, but I've got a really dirty mind soooo does that mean whenever I think of something like that you can see it as well?'
'Yeah I can.' The doctor's voice filled your head. By accident you accidentally thought of a dirty though of you and the doctor making out. 'Oh shit, tell me you didn't see that' you telepathically said to the doctor. Her face lit up crimson red. She was blushing hard and said "I'm just gunna go." And so she did. She walked out the room and closed the door behind her.
'What the fuck was that!? Why the hell did I think of that!? I'm such a retard!'
'Oi! Language!!!' The doctor's voice filled your head again.
'Sorry I forgot you could hear my thoughts.'
Well that was a sentence I've never said before. Or even better telepathically said.
How the hell could she even hear your thoughts? Oh well.

(A/N) sorry guys for not updating in a bit. I'll try to stay on top of it but school and all that sooooo not that much time. I hope you guys have a wonderful day. Comment what you think xxxx.