Waking up

As your eyes slowly fluttered open, you remembered what just happened. You got knocked out. You bolted upright on the bed but it wasn't your bed. It wasn't your room or your house either. You gasped for air, your eyes widening to realise you didn't know where you where.

You stood up from the bed and noticed that you weren't wearing your black hoodie and jeans anymore, you were wearing a fluffy blue long sleeved sweatshirt and matching pair of fluffy blue trousers. Someone must of undressed you. You felt insecure of yourself and didn't like people looking at your body. You were ashamed even though you weren't fat. You just felt so insecure.

You found your phone laying on the desk by the wall and turned it on to see the time was 00:47. It was 22:32 when you tried to hang yourself so not that long since. You shoved your phone into the pocket of the pyjamas and slowly crept out of the bedroom and into the hallway. 'This place is massive.' You thought to yourself. Lights streamed along the top of the corridor brightening the place up.

Your feet tiptoed past various looking doors. You wondered how you got here. Your thoughts were broken by the sound of footsteps  from behind you. "Hey" it was a feminine voice. You slowly turned on your heal to reveal it was the same young girl from earlier.
"Who are you? Where am I? What happened?" All of your questions flooded out immediately.
The around 20-ish year old girl sensed the worry and panic in your voice and smiled.
"I'm Yasmin khan or if you prefer yaz and the other woman is the doctor. You're on board the tardis and don't worry your safe. And about earlier, do you remember trying to kill yourself? Well I'm the one who knocked you out. Yeah.... um.... sorry about that", she smiled sheepishly as she saw the pain coming back to you as you started to rub your head.
"It's alright. Sorry the tardis?" You questioned
"Yeah it stands for time and relative dimension in space." Yasmin smiled proudly as she recalled what the doctor said when they first met.
"So, it's like a spaceship then?"
"Yeah! Exactly that."
"Are you alien then?"
Yaz scoffed "Me? Noooo. But the doctor is. Anyway what are you doing up?"
"I..umm.. well I wanted to find out where I was and I'm still not sure if exactly know. And yeah I know it's called the tardis but are you sure that it's completely safe here? You know it's an alien spaceship an all."
"It's completely safe on the tardis don't worry. What's your name?"
"It's (Y/N)." You said proudly
"(Y/N). Nice name", the other woman replied
"Thanks." You said pursing your lips. "I think I'll go back to bed now if I can find the bedroom." You laughed
"I'll come with you", yaz smiled. You smiled back at.

After a while of searching for the bedroom you were sleeping in, you and yaz finally find it and you invited yaz to come in if she wanted and she gladly went in to your room and got in your bed. You followed her and she lifted the duvet of the double bed for you to get in and you both layed down. You thanked her and then she started to speak again.
"If you want to talk about anything I'm here for you okay?"
"Thanks." You looked up at her and smiled which caused her to blush. You had no idea why so you just shrugged it off and placed your head on her shoulder. The two of you fell asleep in that position and both slept exceptionally well.

A/N: if you read this thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I decided to update earlier so you might have to wait longer for another chapter!!!HAHHAHAHAH