Please wake up

Yaz's POV

The doctor carried (Y/N)'s unconsciousness body quickly and placed her on to the bed that was positioned in the Med bay. She looked for a vein in (Y/N)'s arm and slowly but carefully inserted a needle.

The discomfort on the doctor's face was visible but another thing that was, was that she was clearly mad at (Y/N) for attempting to kill herself and she was nearly successful, well that's only if me and the doctor keep her alive.

The doctor ran off to get more jabs and medication and told me to take (Y/N)'s pulse again so I obeyed. I stroked her soft luscious neck with my fingertips. She was so pretty. I craved the touch of my lips upon her neck.
Wait. What was I thinking! This wasn't like me. I needed to take her pulse.

I placed my two fingers onto the side of her neck and finally found her beating pulse. It was slow but thank god it was beating.

The doctor soon ran back in with various jabs and weird looking patches, like big white plasters.

"Unravel the bandages and places these on her wounds. It'll stop the bleeding and heal the cut but she's still going to have a couple of scars there." She passed me the patches in a hurry before rolling (Y/N)'s sleeve and once again inserting needles into her.

I couldn't process everything that was going on. I didn't want to lose her. I couldn't live without her. I took the back off the big white oversized plaster thing and wrapped it round her wrist. I repeated this with the other wrist. Soon enough she would hopefully regain conscientiousness once again but that didn't look like that would be the outcome.

(Y/N) started to overheat and sweat. She started to all of a sudden shake like she was having a fit.

"DOCTOR!" I screamed.
The doctor ran over to me and tried to hold (Y/N) still but it was no use. "What's happening?!" Tears brimmed at my eyes.
"It looks like she's having a reaction to the jabs I gave her. I mean I did get them from a different planet but that shouldn't be the reason."
"WELL WHAT IS!"
"I DONT KNOW!"
(Y/N) was hooked up to the heart rate monitor but her heart beat was really slow like really really slow, critically slow.
"Yaz,I think we're going to lose her", the doctor said seriously but surprisingly calmly.
Beep...........beep..............beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp.
Flatline. (Y/N) flatlined.

The doctor was right. God why did she have to be right.

"NOOOO" I screamed with all my power  the doctor face looked mortified and tears stained her cheeks as she stood there staring at nothing.

Tears filled my eyes and spilled over my face, hanging from my chin and dripping down and hitting the cold floor.

I fell onto the ground and hit my fist onto the ground repeatedly until my hand was bloody.

"No. I'm not letting this happen. No one else is dying. NO ONE I TELL YOU!!! NO ONE!!!", the doctor belted out the last bit of her sentence like she was trying to get the universes attention.

"It's too late doctor", I said standing up from the ground.
"No it's not. Not yet anyway."
"Yes it is."
I placed my hand onto her shoulder but she walked up to (Y/N) and rolled up her sleeves.

"This is something I haven't done for somebody for a long time so I suggest you stand back", she warned.

I was so confused what she was going to do. (Y/N) was dead and there was nothing we could do about it.

Golden light started to flow from the doctor's hands on to (Y/N)'s body. It looked like energy.

The doctor's face showed agony and pain in doing so. Whatever she was doing but was clearly causing herself some major discomfort.

Beep.

The heart rate monitor started to work again.

I laughed in the realisation that the doctor had started her heart again.

Beep.....beep

There it was again. She saved her. The doctor saved (Y/N).

I went to the doctor after she was finished transmitting the light thing into (Y/N) and I hugged her so much that she could of popped.

"(Y/N) will live", the doctor said joyfully. "She will live."

A/u: I hoped you enjoyed this story please leave a comment because I feel like I'm absolutely crap at writing. I'm also halfway through-ish another chapter so I kinda rushed this one. I hope it's okay ❤️❤️