E Is For Endless Love

1st Person-Harry
I walked into the hospital, a few minutes after Draco was taken. 14.17 to be exact. Now you may be wondering why Draco was in the hospital. He shouldn't even be here, but, me not knowing what to do did the first thing that came to mind. Your most likely very confused right now, so I'll start from the top.

Earlier
"Draco. Take me to this spot please." I said. My palms were sweating a bit as a sat down on the bed, Draco still standing awkwardly and staring at his shoes. The rosy cheeks he had seemed to be contagious, because I soon had them as well. He seemed surprised at my quick statement because after a awkward silence he said, "what? I-I oh um yeah of course..." Success.

☆ ☆ ☆

Dad already knew we were going out, so we were able to leave the house no problem. We walked out of the house with a comfortable silence lingering in the air. Draco holding a basket in his hand.

"What's in the basket Dray?" Dray was a cute nickname for such a cute guy, so I used it.

"It's a surprise, now come on I don't wanna waste time...!" Chirped Draco, he had a small smile on his face and pink cheeks. This is the happiest I ever saw Draco. Nice to know I'm doing something right. I thought to myself.

The walk felt endless. Draco wandered ahead of me and started to skip down the sidewalk. He's so fucking happy. I never want this to end. For neither of us. Just as I thought that however I looked up to see Draco no longer skipping and waving around the picnic basket in the sunny sky but was instead lying on the side walk with his knee to his chest, his good arm grasping it.

"DRACO!" I dashed, Draco became more of a human than a blob as a ran towards him. As a approached him I saw the problem, his pants were now ripped, reveling a nasty cut right below his knee that had to be 2 inches deep at the least. Blood streamed down from his leg onto the sidewalk. He looked like a mess. I crouched down and quickly saw the problem, there was a fucking rock jabbed into his leg. He wouldn't stop crying, I don't blame him, but it hurt so much to witness.

Just when I thought I was doing better. He looked up to see me. He choked and wheezed between sobs until he finally croaked. "h-h-h-elp m-e..." It was soul crushing to witness. The first thing I think about doing is calling the ambulance. So that's exactly what I did. After the call I sat back down and tried to comfort him. Now you may be thinking, why wouldn't I take the rock out myself? Well, I don't wanna risk the infection for him. His left arm broken is already enough trouble for him. I look down the sidewalk, no one was there, but the basket was. So was my hurt Draco. I brought his head up to my chest and let him sob into my shoulder. 2 minutes went by that felt like hours, until I finally heard the faint sound of the sirens.

☆ ☆ ☆

1st Person-Draco
Ah yes. A sound I'm familiar with. The faint sound of the heart beat monitor. I feel really bad about ruining the day that I could've had with Harry. I bet he's pissed. Done with my hopeless behavior. I'm going to wake up and see he's not there. I try to open my eyelids but they won't corporate. I try again, over and over again. But there's only the familiar color of black I see. As I say that the black turns to gray, which turns to white, the color of the ceiling. "Draco..." I look, hoping to see Harry. But as I earlier confirmed, Harry wasn't there. Instead there was a doctor standing there who looked very, whats the word, ah yes.

Sketchy. He had almond colored skin and short black hair that went with his pitch black eyes. The man looked horrifying and I had no idea why someone would hire this man. "Come on Draco. You have a special appointment I need you to attend with me to. I was starting to get nervous as he helped me out of bed. I got out and he helped me walk seeing as we couldn't find my crutches. He could've just got me a new pair.

That's when I noticed something off. His name tag. The name tag showed a very different person in it. It showed a doctor named Berry Tishle who looked very peachy in the photo. She had long red hair the color of fresh strawberry tied up into a French braid. Her face was small and young with beaming blue eyes and a few freckles here and there. "Uh sir, your not Berry Tishle..." I said with discomfort. We stopped walking and reached a empty room that looked like people previously suffered here. "It's about time you noticed Draco Malfoy." And the blackness returned.

1st Person-Harry
"I'm sorry about today." Draco said as we walked out of the hospital. I would like to be hand in hand but can't because of the returning of Draco's crutches. As we walked down the sidewalk I can only wonder what could have been today. "Harry, your not mad are you?" He said in his sorrow tone and I could've swore I saw some red liquid drip. "Hm? No, no of course not! It wasn't your fault at all."

"But I ruined it. Our day together, I ruined it over some stupid injury." He muttered. "Stop." I got a grip on his crutches, forcing him to stop. "Your mad, aren't you?" He said hopelessly, followed by the returning of the red. "No. But you need to be more careful ok?" I replied, doing my best not to sound harsh. "Ok." The red was gone.

1st Person-Draco
Harry couldn't know about what happened in the hospital. He couldn't. He doesn't deserve to worry more about me than he already does. I don't deserve his pity.

 I don't deserve his pity

Holy fuck this story is the 11th thing you see when you search up 'depressed Draco Drarry' (don't ask why I searched that up) and we got 428 reads?! Wow

Holy fuck this story is the 11th thing you see when you search up 'depressed Draco Drarry' (don't ask why I searched that up) and we got 428 reads?! Wow. I honestly didn't think that this story would be this successful. Sorry I've been dead for so long. I'm not dead (¯―¯٥) I've just come down with everyone on Wattpad's least favorite sickness of writers block. I really hope this chapter makes up for it and I really tried to make it "lengthy" (it's actually not) and with some angst because what better way to come back from the dead than with angst hm? *cries* Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and as always, thanks a bedsheet for reading.