HOLY FUCK

^ Literally me. That's what your getting instead of a face reveal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm shockers. I'm shocked. hOw tHe aCtUaL fUcK dId tHiS sToRy gEt eLeVeN mOtHeR fUcKiNg tHoUsAnD rEaDs?! I don't know what to say. I really don't. It's crazy how a story, that I didn't think would get over one read, now has eleven fREAKIN THOUSAND READS. That's insane!

I want to thank you guys so freakin much for reading my story and leaving the funny comments you do. Reading and replying to your comments is the highlight of my day and I really enjoy hearing your feedback. I'm sorry that I took Ponder down for those who wanted to read it it's just that I can't make a squeal that'll stand a chance against this one. I could tell you what I had in mind for it or I can attempt to write it into a oneshot.

I know I've been mentioning one shots a lot lately, I published a few already so go check that out if your interested and if you are I hope to put some more out soon. I could send you guys literally a million thank you's and it still wouldn't be worth half of how much I appreciate this.

You guys can pick a reward you'd guys like. Of course imma be cliché and self conscious though and not have a face reveal or a age revel an option. To finish this author's note off I'm gonna tag some of you wonderful people for making it this far and supporting the story! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Kittenl20

Sailor_Seagull

Mango_ice

aarmaulovee

EmmaVanderHaegen

Esmerelda131725

kimia_hh

MariHumphrey2

MegaHpFan123

Pastmortem

thedimondpiggy

BeanyBoii

clowncult

GigiLivesOn

KandoriSnowFox

Pandinha-babaca

ParisGranger

Pastmortem

pokie_lover

Princess_Lotor

snowpoet_15

weezlepop

XxPotato2506xX