E Is For End

^ Me plotting out this chapter, also don't take the time to try and read my chicken scrap I call my hand writing. One it sucks and you most likely won't be able to read it and two I changed things up a bit.

Warning before we begin this chapter I have no idea what ___ is like so if the information is inaccurate I'm sorry. You'll find out what blank is soon enough.

3rd Person-Harry
Harry arrived home that day to see no one there and with a head full of questions and stress. He desperately wanted to keep all his attention on Draco and his case but his high school exit exams were coming up soon and he needed to drive his attention towards that if he wanted to-"Mum, what's going on?" Harry asked as he stepped into his bedroom.

As Harry took another step he saw Lily and James packing a couple of suitcases and packing up his room. Almost as if they were moving. "Mum Dad, are we moving...?!" Harry asked with a slight bit of anger in his voice. If they really were moving then that'd mean they'd be leaving Draco's case behind! "No honey of course not." Lily said with a sad smile on her face. "We just need to talk to you." James said as he motioned Harry to sit on the floor with them.

"Harry, we're going to fly you to Pennsylvania." Lily said with tears spilling from her eyes. "What?!" Harry didn't think he heard her correctly, why was he going to Pennsylvania?! He doesn't even know anyone there! "I know it's a lot to take in Harry but King's College has offered you a scholarship there and well, we just want the best for you Harry." James said on the verge of tears.

Harry was shocked. He didn't know whether to be happy and excited that he got a scholarship from his dream college or sad and devastated that he was going to be away from his parents for four years. But then again, what other choice did he have? It was either this or have his parents pay unnecessary extra money for a different college. Instead of telling these thoughts in his head to his parents he decided to be Harry and ask a question his parents didn't except. "What about Draco's case?"

Harry obviously knew that he wasn't missing and has been hiding in the school for ever since he arrived at the hospital but no one else knew that. And he had no idea how he was going to deal with it. Not knowing what to do at the time, Harry decided to play stupid and act as if he didn't know any of this.

His parents froze at his name with a look of horror, sadness, and hope on their faces. "If we don't find him before you leave me and James swear on our lives we'll do everything in our power to find him." Lily said with a sad smile on her face. That's how you know they were committed, they never swore on anything. Before any of them knew it they were all hugging on the floor together sobbing their hearts out. Using the opportunity, James took this moment to slip Harry's plane ticket into his hands.

At that moment James got up and took Lily by the hand. "Pack your bags, we'll be in the living room." They smiled and walked downstairs together, hand in hand. Seeing them brought Harry to think about him and Draco. Could that really be us one day? Walking down the stairs hand in hand as healthy fathers with children of our own?

Harry put his gay thoughts aside for later and reached for his beats to lighten the mood. Broadway shuffle here we go~" Harry thought to himself as he pressed play. Candy Store started playing and it instantly lightened up his mood. As Harry continued to pack up his room he started to sing along with the Eurasians.

"Are we gonna have a problem?
You gotta bone to pick?
You've come so far, why now
Are you pulling on my dick!
I'd normally slap your face off
And everyone here could watch
But I'm feeling nice, here's some advice
Listen up, bi-och