i have something to say

so i noticed two days ago last year we hit 857 reads which was the highlight of my day. i could've never imagined this book would get this far and it honestly means so much to me even if im no longer active. time travel a year and two days and this book is at 41 thousand reads.

i may not be able to express it well but this means so much to me. reading the comments you guys leave make me laugh at your jokes and cringe at my mistakes because that's all about the process of writing and im so happy you guys got to be apart of the journey that this book is apart of.

whether you've been here since day one or you just now found my book, i want to know that i love you all so much because i couldn't have gotten this far without you guys. now i know that there's plot holes and spelling errors and even uncomfortable scenes all in my book, but everyone of my readers are so kind and it makes me so happy seeing you guys enjoyed reading my book.

now if you skipped or skimmed or didn't even touch this note because you don't like to read author notes that's completely ok. i usually don't read author notes either so i understand if this isn't an exception for that. but for anyone and everyone reading this, i want to say how much i appreciate and love you guys for sticking around. remember you are valid and beautiful and nice and make sure you don't let any negative thoughts or comments get to you.

you are amazing.

don't let anyone tell you otherwise alright? now my account is barely active and you may see me on a few fics here and there but someday, whether it takes weeks or months or hell even years, i'll pick this account back up and everything on it, and make it worth something. alright? good. because that's a promise.

with everything that's going on i hope everyone is safe and is doing well. if your not, go call a friend, bake a cake, do a craft, write a song, pick up an instrument, rearrange your room, order a new outfit online, get into a new fandom, or literally anything that'll make you happy. remember to stay healthy though. and again, thank you for sticking around.

this is fumeiyo signing off, and as always, thanks a bedsheet for reading, and for your time :)