5

I woke up in the hospital with all types of shit in my arms. I looked to see Zay, Diamond, Karmen, Travis, My mom and John. -_-

Zay: hey, how ya feelin?

Im good, how'd i get in here and mom, what are you doing here.

Zay: your stressing too much.

Mom: i came to check up on my baby.

You werent thinkin bout ya baby or grandbabies when you were getting high! I yelled and the monitor kept beeping.

Mom: Baby, im sorry. I was caught up in the moment and i- i wasnt thinking.

Nd your still with this muthafucka! He shoulda been dere to tell ya ass no but instead he just sat there on his ass.

John's a good man.

Bit- mom no he's not!

Yes he is!

Oh yea so a good fucking man is in there feelin up on ya daughta nd shit!

What are you talkin bout Kris?

Ya know what if you cant figure the shit out oh well! Get out! I fucking hate you!

Kri-

Bye Janet! (her moms name)

She just walked out and so did jeepers creepers.

Hey Travis.

Well hello finally.

Sorry about that.

Karmen: Hi Kristina

I nodded.

Karmen: could i speak to Kris alone you guys. I rolled my eyes. I still haven't forgiven her after fucking Travis. They all walked out and she stepped to the side of the bed.

Kris, im sorry and i know i fucked up for doing that to you after you took me in and i just want us to be friends again. I miss being able to talk to you and i wanna see Aubrey and Xavier grow up and them like me as a person. Can we just put the past behind us?

Yeah, you fucked up and if i do forgive you i still be able to trust you. We will never be best friends like before.

I know but do you forgive me?

Yeah.. I said hugging her. But if you eva fuck my nigga again imma kill you.

Im married now. I dont think that'll happen unless Travis is gonna kill me before you do.

Yeah. He will. Now go get my hubby.

Okay.

She walked out then shortly after Zay came in.

Im sorry and when you get discharged i want you to go home and lay down. Dont do shit.

Okay bae, damn.

Im doing this cause i love you and you scared the shit outta me.

Sorry, how long i been out?

A day.

Okay, where my babies?

With mom.

WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THE-

My mom.

Okay cause i was finna hop up out this bed and go beat a bitch ass.

Girl keep Compton on the inside. Aint no crips around. Calm down. And about ya mom.... You needa talk to ha when you calm down from dis so u could work this out cause i know that you dont want the last words to ya ma ta be 'I fucking hate you'. He said mocking.

Okay and i do not sound like that.

Yeah ya do bae.

Shut up. He leaned down with his tall ass and gave my a kiss then put his tongue in my mouth then Diamond decided to disturb our beautiful moment.

Yall dont be fucking in the hospital!

Shut up. Come hea guhhh!! I yelled then Zay walked out.

How ya feelin?

Flawless!

Tell anotha lie!

You asked... Anyway... Hows things?

They hangin in there.... But look! She said sticking out her hand showing my the rock on her finger.

Omg!!! Congrats!!!

Thank you and you are so white..

I know....

Yeah bu- i dont know ... Its all happening so fast...

Well think about do you really love him?

Okay.. Imma go. Love you sis.

Love you too.